Chapter Seventeen

I got a bottle of water out of the fridge and opened it. Everyone was sleeping, I think. I had a long sleep, so I wasn't tired.

I drank the water and looked at the counter. Today wasn't to bad. I didn't really say anything to them.

I just looked at them. I walked back upstairs and I saw them come out one room. I looked at them and played with the water bottle cap.

They were probably waiting for me. I go to my room and leave the door open. They come in a second later. Grayson closes the door behind him, then locks it.

I sat on the bed and play with my bracelet. It was ironic that I was playing with something they gave me.

"I-, I-," I stuttered.

"Iris, open your fucking mouth now, or god so help me and this house if they finds out what I am about to do to you," Grayson grits.

"I- I- don't have anything to say," I whispered.

I looked down at my hands. I played with my charms. They were silent. I don't if that was scarier than them yelling.

"Daddy I'm sorry, he offered," I said.

"Don't Iris. Offered to come here? Wasn't you going to see your mom?" Elijah asks.

"She's in Jamaica, I was going to stay on campus. Adam said I could come with him and I came," I answered.

"Two things aren't making sense, how do you know him? Why does he call you Lillianna?" Grayson questions.

"I met him at this party at the beginning of the year. I didn't tell him my real name, because I didn't think he was serious," I answered.

"Serious about what Iris?"

"Us. We made a bet and I stopped talking to him. We ended talking after that party were I got wasted. He took of care me, so I just left it at that," I explain.

"Well you obviously didn't leave it at that if you wasn't here," Grayson scoffs.

"I don't know what you want me to fucking do. He's my friend, my second friend actually. Before, I hadn't even met either of you. I spent weeks with him at his place and going dates. I can't just get rid of him because you fucking want me to," I argue.

"One watch your tone and two watch your language. The minute we all leave, all your fucking punishments are going to add up. Don't even push me to punish you here," Grayson threatens.

"Did you forget the terms in the contract? It seems everything in it blows past your head," Elijah mutters.

I kept quiet again. I didn't wanna be apart of this conversation anyone. I wasn't even in my night clothes. I just wanted to go sleep. I was pouting, but what else could I do.

"Iris," Grayson says.

I got up and went to my suitcase. I grabbed my pjs and started to change into them. I was just going to pretend I'm going to sleep.

I climbed into the bed. I already some of my teddies on the bed, so I grabbed one and got under the blanket. I laid on it and closed my eyes.

"You're just going to sleep?"

I ignore Elijah. This conversation was pointless, it's going to be useful when we go back. The blanket gets tugged off me.

I grabbed it and pulled it over me again. I'm just making them more pissed at me.

"Our conversation isn't done," Grayson says.

I keep ignoring them. My ignorant side was showing. I have no excuses. They were going to be mad either way.