Chapter Thirty-Three

I sat in between Adam and Gray. Parker had stayed as well, but Stephen left. Nobody said anything. I kept my hands in my lap and I hid my thumb underneath my hand. I dug my nail into my palm.

I couldn't forget. I heard their voices in my head. I felt there tongues against my skin. It was like I could taste their dicks in my mouth. I could recall every single detail. Gray reaches out for my hands, but I move it.

"Stop doing that," he says.

I didn't want him touch me. Elijah grabbing me earlier made it so much worse. I know they wouldn't hurt me but I felt so disgusting. I got up and moved away from them. I felt their dried cum on my inner thighs. I wanted shower, but if I was then I would wash away evidence.

I was tired, but I couldn't close my eyes. I just saw them every time. Grayson had give me one of his hoodies so I was able to cover up. I put my legs up and hugged myself. I moved the sleeve and started to bite my skin.

I wanted to feel pain. I wanted to think about everything else, but what happened. I bit my skin harder and focus on the pain.

"Angel, please stop hurting yourself. I know you don't want me to touch you, but I can't watch you hurt yourself," he pleads.

I looked at him and stopped. I looked at Adam. He hasn't said anything to me and I know he knows. He hasn't been able to make eye contact with me since he went to my room. I yawned and brushed it off. I closed my eyes a little.

"You really are naughty, wanting three guys aren't you?"

I open my eyes and bite down on my skin again. I can't fall asleep. I don't want to sleep, I don't want to hear them. I don't want see them.

"Iris King," they called.

Grayson stood up and I got up as well. Adam stayed sitting and we followed the nurse. We entered a room and I stayed quiet. There was nothing for me to say.

Grayson tried answering her questions, but she wanted me to answer them.

"Sweetie, You can take your time. I need you to answer some questions for me," she says.

I just stared at her. I can answer the questions. It cannot be that difficult. I did answer them the best I could and then came the examination. Grayson was there the whole time.

For that one moment I let him hold me. I looked up at the ceiling and dug my fingers into him. He just supported me through the whole thing. She finished and explained what would happen.

"Iris, you are an adult. We can notify your mother or you can have-."

"I forgot to ask who are you to her?" She asked.

"I'm her boyfriend," he answers.

"Oh, we prefer if we had family members instead."

"Just put my name down. Grayson Ledger," he says.

"I'm going to need your information, fill out this form."

She hands him a paper and I stay silent. I watch as he fills out the paper and I wonder what exactly am I going to tell my mom when I get home.

"You say your nephew found her? Where were you?"

"I was at home, she was at party. I'm twenty-seven I don't think you would want to be at college parties at my age."

"Yes, right," she murmured.

"Can I got sit back outside?" I ask.

"You can, we are just waiting on authorities," she nods.

I got up and left. I walked back into the waiting area. I sat down in front of of Adam. Parker sat next to him and they both looked at me. Something about they way stared made me uncomfortable. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Do you like that stuff?" Adam asked.

"Huh? What stuff?"

"We found the photos of you," Parker explains.

I didn't need Parker to clarify what type of photos. The way Adam asked explains it enough. He's talking about the ones were I'm having sex with them. They wouldn't have even found that if they didn't looked through my stuff.

"You shouldn't have been looking through my stuff, it would have saved you all those questions," I mumble.

"So you do?" Parker said.

"I mean you saw the photos. I know what's in the box and I know how I look in all of them."

"You like what they do to you? Iris, there so much older doesn't it feel wrong?"

"It doesn't. I like it and they like it. You know what they do yourself, so of course they do it to me."

"You just seemed to innocent for that," Parker comments.

"Mhm," I hummed.

Grayson came back and he sat down next to me. He sighed and I touched his hair. He looked me at me, but he didn't touch me. I smoothed down his messy hair. I was stressing him out and probably Elijah as well.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"What for? None of this is your fault."

"Maybe if I told the truth about what I was wearing, then maybe you would have told me no. Made me change."

"Angel, it doesn't matter what you wore. It still isn't your fault. Please don't blame yourself."

I moved my hand away from his hair and went back to being silent.

"Angel, can I hold your hand?" He asked.

I looked down at his hand and I wanted to. I did want to hold his hand, but I couldn't. I shake my head. I shouldn't have touched his hair. I looked back at his hand. I held his index finger and said nothing.

I felt him relax, so he must have taken it as something. We waited around until the police came. Parker and Adam gave their statements. I gave mine. Adam and Parker had left. Grayson drove me back to the house. I wanted to sleep now.