Chapter 67.

Both of us immediatelly stood up and got ourselves ready to do whatever was needed to do.

~Come with me. We are going to my office, i'll tell you everything that happened.

Mustang told in hurried tone and we nodded. I decided to ask.

~Just one question, the paper that allows us to go out, how much time are we gonna have?

~I don't know now, i don't even have one for you now but we don't have time so move your asses, i'm not gonna do any security things, we don't have time.

Mustang answeared my question as both Envy and i hurried into Mustangs car.

~We're lucky that we asked for food as soon as we could. Otherwise we would be hungry.

I told with small relief visible on my face.

~Yeah but that's not what i'm thinking about right now, right now i want to start to work, i'm so excited, i can't wait to start masaquer out there, it's been so long since i've seen some chaos and war!

Envy exclaimed happily and i gave him smirk.

~We will enjoy this.

I simply told and soon we were sitting in Mustang's car.

~I guess i'll start explaining right now. We were attacked, both South and East headquarters were overtaken by Drachma's forces, they are everywhere. They are walking towards central from all sides. North, West, South, East. I suppose they were sending here their forces for longer period of time, they wouldn't send here such high number of forces overnight.

~Are there same numbers of soldiers from all sides or does North side more soldiers?

~North side has much more soldiers than the rest.

Meanwhile we arrived before Central headquarters and went into Mustang's office.

~How come they were sending here forces for longer period of time? I'm sure that we blocked all tunnels  that could be blocked and we even captured some of those walking around in tunnels so i thought that we prevented it?!

~There is one thing we forgot about, it's not just basic soldiers that are on their side. There are even alchemysts, skilled alchemysts. They probably made another route to targeted places. But your work down in tunnels prevented them from sending other spies in here since we found out about them. And don't forget that they fully opened war agains us even with knowing that you- ultimate weapons- are here too, ready to be deployed. I'm sure that they found a way how to defeat you, look out for any sign of danger and report me immediatelly.

~Okey. We understand, now where are you gonna deploy us? Do you have some kind of strategy?

Envy asked with adrenalin slipping from his words.

~Well not really, this caught me by surprise but i'm thinking about deploying each of you on opposite sides to clean as much enemy forces as possible-

~That's not good idea. If you are telling us that our lives are in danger than we should be together to protect each others backs. How big is their military force and how big is ours?

~Unfortunatelly we are in disadvatage. Since last few wars including the one against father we lost lot of our forces. From those that survived and escaped raid at East and South headquarters we were reported that about 10 000 soldiers attacked each of headquarters. From Briggs we heard that they tried to attack fortress but they protected themselves so Drachma lost 3 000 of 10 000 soldiers and what's going for West it was hard battle but West won with big casualitties. Enemy forces down to 6 000 from 10 000.  So let's say that Drachma has about 40 000 soldiers after fights. We have maybe 30 000 if we even have at least that much and 10 000 is here in central and the rest at North and West. And i have to tell that West was able to protect itself because they've been warned by East and South. So what is your plan, Envy?

~I guess that we need to take back our East and South headquarters. I would start with East since South is farther away from Drachma and it would be hard for drachmans to survive there. The rest of forces that are here in Central and forces that are in West and North headquarters will take care of themselves and central will protect itself with soldiers and alchmeysts that are here untill we will get back. If you can somehow contact some soldiers that warned and informed you about situation it would be big of help. Both (Y/N) and I will go there, take care of as many soldiers we can. Now to the soldiers that informed you. Tell them to be close by headquarters and as soon as we will attack and enemy forces will make their move, their part will be sneaking inside and freeing our captured soldiers that would help us fight. After that we will take care of South headquarters or based on situation help other Headquarters if they would be under attack. Is it allright?

Envy asked Mustang as he quietly sit on chair and thought.

~This is good plan, i agree. You can start immediatelly. And don't forget to spare some soldiers so that you can power up later.

~Yeah, we got it.

This time i answeared.

~Okey, tell us our time limit so we can make some harmonogram and plan.

~For now you have one week. I'll extened it if needed. And don't forget to be in contact with me. Understand?

~Uhm, and i have favor to ask, tell those soldiers that contacted you that we will be there today about 4PM since we need some time to think of detailed plan and reserve in case that we would need to fight during our way.

I told to Mustng as he nodded and told.

~Allright, i'm gonna call them right now. Well good luck.

With that we went out and we made our way towards some military vehlicle that we are gonna use to transport and we started our long awaited not really wanted journey.