Chapter 56.

Next day i woke up sooner than Envy. It was about 8AM when i looked at clock hanging outside of cell. I looked around me and found myself just staring into nothing. I had nothing to do and i didn't want to wake up Envy. I placed light kiss on his forehead and went to get my book. I started to read and somehow 2 hours passed since i started to read. When i was in the middle of book someone broke me out of my world and i started to pay attention to whoever was talking to me. As soon as i turned around i saw Envy poking into my shoulder and behind him and bars stood Mustang.

~H-how-

~You were in your own world. I woke up about hour ago and you were like in trans so i didn't bother you. About 10 minutes ago Mustang arrived and for last few minutes we were trying to get your attention.

~Oh, is that so? Sorry for that. So what's going on?

~Envy has the location and you have 2 whole days to make him talk. Tommorow at 10PM come to my office. We will discuss what should we do next and what's gonna happen. I hope that Drachman will spit out evrything. So you can leave even now. These papers allows you to go out since 10AM but it's already past 10 so go whenever you want. Just make sure to get answears.

~Yeah, we will take care of that. Envy? Where are we going to sleep?

~You are always welcome to sleep here.

Mustang said with smirk plastered on his face.

~No thanks, we'll find something.

I stopped him reather quickly and then i said.

~Well let's look through that map.

As soon as we started to mind our own buiesness Mustang left and we were once again left alone.

~So where is that place where that Drachman is kept at?

~Look here. It's outside of Central but it isn't too far away. To the question where are we going to sleep. There are three possiblities. We can go to old hideout, sleep at that old building, or sleep outside.

~What about my place? That building is in east direction right? My home is that way too. Maybe it'll be closer and better than sleeping outside or in that building. And i wasn't home for quite a while and i still have lot of things there.

~Well then, it's decided. We will go to your place.

After we decided we changed our clothes but not to uniform but to casuall clothing. I had loose grey T-shirt and black trousers while Envy had Light grey trousers and loose black shirt. I took some backpack and put our uniforms inside as well as some snacks. Soon we went through city and after a while we stopped by my place where i went to see if everything was allright and if it still works. Somehow lucky me had everything as it was suppised to be. When i was done looking around we went to our destination. We were walking farther to the East while Envy took the lead since he told that he used it long time ago. After about 20 minutes we arrived before cabin that wasn't exactly big but wasn't small either.

~Ou, this building is ideal. I thought that it would be too small or too big.

~Yeah, it is good. And it has 3 rooms inside.

Envy unlocked doors and we went inside while he locked behind us. The first room was small and it was mostly place where we put our bags. Second was bigger. There was one table and two chairs so we can sit down relax or talk about what to do. And the biggest room was medium sized. And that was room where our spy was held in. I looked at Envy because i became kinda nervous about confrontation. It came out of nothing. But as soon as Envy put his hand on my shoulder i knew that it's gonna be alright. Soon grin appeared on Envy's face and i could see his crazy side leak out. His eyes showed me that he can't wait to do it, that he wants to do it.

~If it makes you happy, i'm gonna enjoy it too.

I thought and Envy opened the door. There was our spy tied to chair from where he couldn't move. Envy's eyes widened in excitement as he came closer.

~Now, Lucas. I'll tell you rules.

Lucas put up his head to look at us but he didn't dare to move.

~Let's say that there are good cop and bad cop. I'm the bad one. So if you are willing to cooperate she will ask you few questions and you will answear. But don't forget that the bad one is watching you from shadows.

Envy said with pure excitement and his crazy side was more and more intense. My heart started to race. I finally could see him this way after long time. As soon as Envy ended his sentence spy said with confidence.

~I'm not gonna tell you a single thing.

He gave smile in the end and I tried to say something too to make him change his mind so we don't have to hurt him.

~Listen, we want to know only few things. How many of you came here, who they are, where can we find them and what is your purpose.

~Like i would ever tell you anything, bitch.

He yelled at me and for a moment i panicked because i didn't expect that kind of reaction. Envy was visibly pissed off and since this room had everything already inside, Envy took nail and hammer and looked at spy with smile.

~What did i hear, did you just insulted my girl?

Scared spy was about to shook his head but Envy grabbed him by jaw and made Lucas look at him.

~I'm gonna ask you again, did you just insulted her?

~Y-yes, but i-i'm sorry.

He didn't have time to continue because Envy smashed nail through his palm into wood under his hand. Spy screamed in pain and Envy told him.

~Now that you had your first lesson. This is gonna continue untill you tell us everything we want to know. Do you understand?!

Spy didn't react so Envy smashed another nail into spy's palm and spy screamed in agony again.