Chapter 6.

Envy's POV

At first i though that she is gonna resist when i wanted to cuff her but she just asked me to wait till she fell asleep. I don't know why she wanted me to wait but probably it was uncomfortable for her.

~Whatever i'll just do it few minutes later.

I though and waited for her to fall asleep. Soon she did and i was going to cuff her but when i saw her wrists i knew why she didn't want me to put them back. They were completely bruised and coloured to blue and purple.

~Jeez. These humans are so fucking weak.

I went for bandages and bandaged her wrists. I didn't know if i should put cuffs back or not so i decided to let her be this night.

~ It's truth that she will be able to use alchemy right now but i doubt that she will use it while i'm here. Maybe i should destroy those automail legs, that way she wouldn't be able to escape but- i don't want to do that. Well still i believe that she won't try anything while i'm here and when i will be away i'll just cuff her back. After all i can't let her be free. Even though we somehow get along i'm sure she will escape the moment her chances will be higer than 50%. She said so herself. I don't know what to think about her. When i think back I don't understand how is it possible that she doesn't care for anybody. I must tell that we are similiar in some way. And her reaction after i told her that i killed that Huges guy. "You killed Huges? Well i'm sorry for you".

I repeated it in my mind and though hit me.

~What did she mean that she is sorry for me? I've gotta ask her when she wakes up.

Your POV

I woke up with odd feeling. I felt somehow more comfortable. When i opened my eyes first they wadered to my hands and to my surprise they weren't cuffed. Instead they were bandaged. I looked around and saw Envy thinking. He didn't even notice that i'm awake.

~Maybe i could- no still too low chance.

I though and i decided to sit on bed and i let my legs touch ground. I stood up and stretched my arms, back and even my automail legs. I came closer to Envy and tapped him on shoulder. He flinched and i jumped away a little.

~What the hell are you doing?!

~Sorry i didn't wanted to scare you.

~You didn't scare me

~Fine. I just want to thank you.

I pointed at my bandaged wrists and stretched again a little.

~I wasn't able to strech in so long. But Envy what's the big idea to let me be? You were completely spaced out and i could hurt you pretty badly if you were human.

~Lucky me that i'm not human. I didn't want to make your injuries even worse so i decided to let you be for this night. After all i would be the one who would have to treat those injuries.

~oh is that so? You aren't that bad after all.

I told with teasing smile and he just rolled his eyes.

~(Y/N) i want to ask you something.

~Hm?

~I was thinking about yesterday talk we had about Huges. You told that you are sorry for me. Why?

~Ouh. Well..do you know whose friend Huges was?

~Nope

~Flame alchmist- Roy Mustang. In difference from me, Huges have friends and i'm sure Mustang is researching eveything Huges did and soon he will be after you. He have the most powerfull alchemy of us all. You may have regenerative powers but his attacks are too powerfull and he attacks only by snapping his fingers. I'm sure he is the only one who can bring you down.

~Hmm. Is that so? Well untill he doesn't know that it was me it's okey.

~Yeah you are right. So what are we gonna do now? It's been only few hours of sleep and since i'm awake i won't sleep anymore. And i'm already bored.

~We can continue playing cards. This time i'm gonna beat you.

~You won't beat me in hunderets years. Let's go.

Both of us went to bed and sit down opposite each other. Envy dealed cards and we played for hours.  After all there is nothing better we can do.

~Envy? Will you take me to shower? I need one today.

~Again?

~How again. I had last 2 days ago.

~Aghh ok. Come on, get your ass outta bed.

I nodded, stood up and went to doors.

~Wait i still have to be cautios.

He stopped me and i knew he is about to cuff me again. But surprisingly these were just normal ones with long chain which Envy held. I let him do it and we went to shower. I came into one while Envy was in another shower sitting on ground while holding chain. He has to make sure i'm in shower and that i'm not escaping so he put only one cuff down and second was still on my hand. I hid myself behind shower courtain and put my clothes out of shower. I started to pour hot water on my body and hair. After 15 minutes i was done. I took towel that Envy left before shower and i dried myself. I wore clothes back and stepped out of shower. I pulled with my hand so Envy will know i'm done and when i did he went out of shower he was in and put second cuff on and we went back to room i was held in.

~If i'm not counting that i'm being held in here and that you are so fucking cautious it isn't that bad in here.

I told because i thought that it could be always worse. Envy at least let me take showers and talks with me. It could be much worse. After we came back he put down cuffs to which i stayed surprised.

~What's the big idea again? Didn't you tell you'll let me be only for one night?

~Till i'm here you won't try to escape so i'm not gonna restrain you that much. That's of course untill you won't do anything stupid.

I smiled knowing this is making my chances higher. After that we played few more games and then we stopped because we became bored. Few more days were continuing like this till one day Envy came to me as mad as i never saw him before. But what he told me... I couldn't believe my own ears.

~Mustang killed Lust! He burned her. She was only one homuncullus that talked with me and he killed her!

I was frozen at place i didn't know what to tell but in the end i told him.

~I told you that he is powerfull opponent and probably only one able to kill you. He probably wanted answears about Huges's death. And i guess she didn't tell him a thing so he burned her.

~Yeah. That's exactly what happened. I will make sure to kill him.