Chapter 46.

Your POV

~Do you really think that even with your inhuman speed we would make it work that fast? After all we are supposed to run around whole Amestris. Why don't we use something else than our legs?

~Like what?

~What about motorcycle?

~That ain't bad idea. Are we gonna borrow some or-

~Of course, i'm not gonna transmutate it, it would take lot of things to create it after all anf i would have to know the construction.

~Okey, so let's get going and hope that we will make it in time.

~Okey.

Both of us started our way through town and we stopped by car shop and looked for motorcycles. They weren't exactly cheap but with my savings we were able to afford two of them. So in the end we didn't lend them but bought them. After we refueled i asked.

~Where is closest enternace into that big transmutation circle?

~Heh you can chose from Briggs, Liore-

~okey, okey. Where are we going down into tunnels?

~5th laboratory. You'll transmutate way down, i'll take both motorcycles down and from that point we will drive through tunnels to connect to the biggest circle.

~Okey, let's go.

We drove away to old 5th laboratory and i transmutated enterance down to the tunnels and Envy took down both of our motorcycles. We made sign on wall to know where we began and we started to drive through various tunnels and everytime we saw some enterance i sealed it up. During first half of circle we didn't meet anybody. But that changed when we were not too far behind Briggs. Few drachma's slodiers were going through tunnels. As soon as we spotted them Envy's grin grew and i knew what we were going to do.

~(Y/N) look. Some rats are trying to infiltrate our country. What should we do? I wonder.

I smiled too and answeared.

~I guess that we should kill them. But not all of them. We will take one for interogation, what would you say??

~Sounds like fun, let's go get them.

Both of us jumped down from our motorcycles and started to run closer to Drachmans. I quickly transmutated myself katana like weapons that were strapped to my hands and i rushed to Envy that was few steps before me. There was group of 7 drachmans and it was funny how they wanted to fight us. Im matter of 5 minutes i sliced off some limbs of two Drachmans and one Drachma soldier died because i sliced his neck. Others except one were killed by Envy. One was cut apart, other was torn apart and third guy was crushed. Envy and I surrrounded last survivor. It was man in his mid 30s. But as soon as we tied him up, he bit off his tongue.

~This was some devoted soldier that he was able to kill himself for his country.

I told but Envy corrected me.

~More likely he was coward. He was scared that we would torture him. After all there's no way that we wouldn't.

I nodded because Envy's version was more likely to be real and both of us went back to our motorcycles. The rest of way was normal since we didn't meet anybody else that wasn't supposed to be in tunnels. I sealed every single enterance that we saw until we weren't at signed place that we knew was last possible exit. We entered it and i sealed it from the other side. Then we continued through some tunnels and ended up back under 5th laboratory. Both of us went out while Envy took out our motorcycles and suddenly we heard shouting.

~Don't move! What are you doing there! It's forbiden to enter that place. Put your hands up!

It was sunset and my eyes were blidened by sun's rays while i saw three figures runing our way. When i finally realized who it was i couldn't move because i was falling to the ground. And i wasn't the only one. Envy was on ground too. I looked at Envy and i saw him hold back his anger. And i had to hold back too. After all we promised that we won't hurt or kill anybody that we aren't supposed to. When they cuffed our hands behind our backs they forced us to stand up. Both Envy and i faced one soldiers that came our way.

~What were you doing down there?!

Soldier asked us and i replied.

~None of your fucking buisness. Now let us go, you scum.

Soldier laughed and told.

~As if that would work. Who the hell are you?!

To this question Envy answeared.

~This is none of your buisness either. We mustn't tell you a thing. If you don't want porblems look at our chests and our uniforms and let us go, bastard.

To this soldier looked at our clothes and badges on our chests. From his expression i could tell that he didn't really notice our uniforms but after a moment his smile grew.

~Do you think i would believe you?! I know exactly who you are. You are those escapees that are wanted in whole Amestris, homuncullus and you- i don't even know name of this bitch. It wasn't really smart to impersonate some high ranked soldiers. I would know if there was someone promoted to this position. How stupid you are. Guys, take them away, lock them somewhere deep undergeound and contact Führer Mustang that we got them.

That soldier took his attention back to us.

~I'm gonna watch your bodies burn by Führer Mustang's hand.

To this sentence both Envy and I started to laugh.

~Haha, you really think... You really think that he would kill us?! How stupid of you. You aren't close to Mustang nor you have high ramk, right? It's good that you called him. Because thanks to this, you would soon find out that we weren't lying when we told you to look at our badges and uniforms. We are real deal. The only reason why we didn't fight and why are you still alive is because we made promise not to kill or hurt anybody. So we are not moving from here until you won't let us go or until Mustang arrives.

When he heard those words, soldier froze for a moment and he looked like pieces of puzzle finally started to make sense.