Chapter 54.

As soon as Al locked doors i turned to face him and asked him.

~Al, do you think that Ed would be able to mentor kid? Well i know you are capable of doing so but Ed is questioning. He has really bad temper.

I told and rolled my eyes while Envy and Al both told.

~Look who's talking.

At that second i looked at Envy and told.

~I mean you are the one to talk too. Let's be honest, the only one who doesn't have bad temper is Alphonse.

~Well i guess that's truth.

Envy told with small smile as he sweatdropped.

~(Y/N), will you go to details? Why do you need us mentoring someone?

To this question Envy answeared.

~There is one kid that knows alchemy but not good enough. He is probably with Mustang and he will be placed in orphange since he doesn't have family. And he wants to be alchemist. So (Y/N) wanted to ask the two of you to help him with learning. Even though pipsq- fullmetal can't use alchemy, he still has his knowledge and you too and you can even perform alchemy so she thinks that you two would be good mentors for Alex.

Envy explained whole situation and i mocked him little bit.

~See, i told it, you like Alex. He is good kid so i'm not surprised.

~(Y/N), don't try to piss me off or i may do something you wouldn't like.

~Like what?

I challenged him but before we could do anything Al told.

~You better stop, Mustang will be here at any second.

We stopped and looked at each other while we rolled our eyes and went to sit on bed.

~How come you are suddenly quiet and calm!

Al asked with non believing expressiom while his eyes were about to pop out. Meanwhile Envy and I just minded our own buisness without talking about Mustang's visit since both of us knew what it's gonna be about. That Drachma's spy, what are we going to do with him and where and when it's going to happen. As soon as i stopped thinking i heard Mustang's voice say.

~Al, let me in and then go to guards room. I have to talk with them in private.

Al gave me surprised and questioning look but i shook my head to let him know that he shouldn't think about it. Al opened cell and locked Mustang in cell with us and then left.

~So, you gonna tell us what are we supposed to do, right?

I asked while i put my coffee and brownies on table and started to drink my coffee while Envy did the same.

~Yes, at first i thought that tunnels would be best place but after today's experience i decided that it's not gonna work. I found some abandoned building outside city where people weren't at least for 2 decades. That place should be suitable. Here take this map and go there. And try to be unnoticed.

Envy got ahold of map, looked at it and told.

~I know this place but i managed to forgot about it in no time. I was doing there the same kind of buisness we are about to do.

~I don't care which method or things you are gonna use but i want answears. How many Drachmans came here with him, who are they, where can we find them and what is their plan. I think it should be easy, especially for you, homuncullus.

Envy glared at Mustang with words.

~Yeah, you are right-

I interupted Envy's sentence and told to Mustang.

~You know, we might just sit here and do nothing if you aren't going to call him by his name, human.

I spat back with visible anger in my eyes.

~Uhm, anyways, i hope that i'll have answears as soon as possible, Envy you know what to do so teach her since she probably never tortured anybody.

~Heh, i would do that anyways.

Envy grinned and then I took bite of my brownie and enjoyed it's flavour.

~Envy, have one too.

~Uhm, thanks

Envy took one for himself while both of us sipped out of our coffees. Meanwhile Mustang stood before cell doors and tried to open them but they were locked. I almost saw sweat drop from Mustang's forehead.

~It's locked, isn't it?

I asked with smirk on my face.

~Yeah.

Mustsng said with gloomy voice.

~Well, what would you expect when you are in cell where we are kept.

Envy said with grin and both of us were holding back our laughs but i managed to say.

~You'll figure out how to get out later, come here and have one.

I pointed at one brownie left and Mustang looked at me and with sight he came back and took a bite.

~Thanks.

He said simply and i nodded my head. When we ate and drank everything i started to think aloud.

~I wanna go out, that sky full of stars  is beautifull. Oh, Roy, if you wanna get out there are few choices. First, Envy can shape his finger into key and open cell, second we can push button to call guards, or my favourite one- yell.

Mustang gave me questioning look and Envy said.

~Look. And cover your ears.

I came to bars, opened my mouth and yelled.

~Aaaaaalphoooonseeeeeee!!!

In matter of seconds he was there and looked at me.

~What is it (Y/N)?! You know that you can use button. You scared me.

~Heh, sorry but there is someone waiting for you.

Al looked behind me at Mustang and Envy having glaring contest or something like that.

~Well, i should get going.

Mustang broke it and went out of now unlocked doors. When Al locked them again Mustang told him something, put his hand up, turned us his back and wawed us goodbye. Al was about to leave too but i stopped him.

~Al, wait, when i think about it, you didn't give me answear if you'll mentor that boy with Ed.

~Oh, i will but i have to wait for Ed's answear when he'll wake up.

~Uhm, okey.

I answered and started to mind my own buisness while Al went away.