Chapter 13.

I was about to go away when Envy stopped me.

~Wait a minute! I'm going with you for a moment.

I nodded and we went away together.

~(Y/N)? Is that really whole reason? I know you are really good liar and can easily fool someone like Wrath or whoever you want but you can't fool me.

~Yes and no at same time. I have one more reason but don't worry about that. I'm not going to do any trouble to you or your plan. I just have my reasons to get stronger.

~Okey, if you think so. But if you are into something i'll know it.

~Yeah i'm sure about that. By the way why are you here?

~Oh i just discovered where is Dr.Marcoh. He escaped with Scar from our hideout and now i have fresh clue where he is so i'm going after him.

~Hmmm. Don't be too hasty. I have really bad feeling that it is trap. Be carefull. I can remember that that small Xing girl that was with Scar during fight in your hideout can do long distance alchemy. It can be dangerous. You told that Dr.Marcoh escaped with Scar and this girl was with Scar too. This is definitely trap. Don't fall for it or it can be your end. After all Scar is after you because you started Ishvalan war. If that will be case run. Don't fight.

~This may be truth but i will destroy them either way. You saw my form and of what i'm capable of. And Marcoh is just scared old men.

~If he's just scared old men why are you after him?

~He was a researcher of philospoher's stone during Ishvalan war and he even created few of them. But he was on loose with informations about it so we decided to capture him to prevent him from causing trouble.

~Researcher of philospher's stone and he even created few? This guy is dangerous. I'm not gonna stop you from your work but don't get close to Marcoh if he is consious. If he created philospher's stones then he for sure knows how to destroy them. And your core is philosopher's stone. Maybe i'm just too cautious but better then let you die.

~From when do you care if i'm alive? But you've got point, you aren't that stupid. I would even tell that you are some kind of smart human. But i'm gonna bring that doctor back. He escaped and i promised him that if he will escape i'll destroy whole village that he that much appreciate.

~Ouh so you want to see him suffer no matter what. But still be carefull.

~Yeah, yeah. You too i guess. See ya

Envy answeared and went away while i headed to my superior with signed paper. He didn't believe that King Bradley signed it but he didn't say anything else and let me go home. After i came home i laid in bed and fell asleep. Next day when i woke up it was almost noon. I made myself coffee and went to pack few things and decided to go to Resembol. After all that's the place where are my roots. I went to call granny Pinako that i'm coming over for some time and then i train ticket. After long way i was finally there. I went through village and i met few people i remembered from my childhood times.

~I wasn't here for so long. Last time 3 years ago when i needed automail check up because i grew up.

I was thinking during my way to granny Pinako and i looked to side where was standing single old house.

~House where i was living in with my parents is still where it used to be...but i'm not entering that place. Everytime i even think about that place my legs start to tremble a little and my head spins. I hate memory of that place after my disgusting creation. That's why i'm not usually in Resembol.

I walked to the other side and went to granny Pinako. She had lunch already done.

~Hello granny.

~Oh (Y/N). You've grown again. But not that much from last time. But at least more than Ed did.

(Meanwhile Ed's antenna like strand of hair trembled a little and Ed knew something is wrong.)

~Yeah luckily i'm not that tall. Thank you for letting me stay.

~No problem. So how have you been?

~Good i guess. Lot of work, and lack of sleep. My daily routine.

~You should care more about yourself.

~I guess so, hehe

~By the way how are Ed and Al? I didn't hear from them for some time now.

~I think they said something about heading to North.

~North?

~Yeah. Probably some kind of their buisness.

~Did they changed automail?

~Hmm?

~They need north type of automail because their usuall might or probably will be destroyed from cold weather.

~Well i don't think they changed it.

~What a stupid guys...

~Yeah. And granny? Can you take care of my automail?

~Of course, but why so suddenly?

~I need better agility during fights. I'm here to train my alchemy as well. I have poor defence and fighting skills aren't on enormous level either.

~Is that so? Why so suddenly?

~I lost against someone really strong and i'm probably gonna face this guy again so i need to be stronger.

~Okey. Say no more i'll do what i can.

~Thank you granny.

After i ate, granny took my legs and started working on them. It took her 6 days so i had to use prosthetic legs for these 6 days. I studied a lot and read about fighting a lot. After these 6 days Granny was finally done with my legs. Connecting was as painfull as always but i had my legs back so i didn't care. I studied a lot and i came up with a few ideas that i am finally able to realize. I went out and started to practise hand to hand combat by myself. After that i trained my glass alchemy to it's maximum level. I created ultimate defence and i even got better in attacks. I was training by myself for about one more week untill one day i saw Ed come here out of nowhere. I was really surprised because i thought that he is still in North with Alphonse. I heard that even Winry came after them to change Edward's automail for winter model.