Chapter 62.

Envy's POV

(Y/N), let's eat breakfast.

I told while i saw (Y/N)'s face that indicated that she's deep in her thoughts.

~You should stop thinking about him, (Y/N). Currently he is our enemy, he wasn't with you when you needed him so why caring about him now? We will figure out later why he is alive and what happened. Okey?

She looked deep into my eyes and nodded.

~Yeah, you're right, i think we should enjoy ourselves today, my father can wait.

She told with smile to which i grabbed her hand and made her stand up from bed.

~I'm always right, even when i'm not.

I exclaimed with small smirk and we dig into our food. After we were full we decided to start working. There's a lot of work that we have to do. We went out after taking care of (Y/N)'s flat and sat down in car. I was, of course, driving and i made it as crazy, funny and exciting as possible. I bet that (Y/N)'s body was owerflowing with adrenaline because she was smiling, laughting and shouting at the same time. I'm sure that she was happy. After we arrived we stepped out and (Y/N) asked me.

~Well, how are we gonna get them out? I bet that they are allready conscious. I know that they can't hurt us but if they're gonna start to run as soon as we open doors, do you wanna run after them to catch them and knock them out?

~Well there's something about it. What do you suggest we do?

~I would like to use this.

She told while she pulled out from her bag one small ball.

~What is it?

~Drug, that's gonna make it easy for us to get them inside.

~Where did you get such a thing?

~I'm an alchemist and i was investigator. Once i had case of kidnapping and this was the drug they used. While i interrogated one of preparators he told me what is it composed of. And with my knowledge i learned how to use it more efficiently. They used to pour this into drink when they wanted to kidnapp someone but i modified it. We just need to pull fuse out of it, throw it inside and it will have better effect then to drug them one by one. They're not gonna be knocked out but they won't be able to run either.

~Wow, that's my girl, this thing came in handy.

She smiled again while she pulled out fuse as smoke started to steam out of it. I quickly opened doors of car just enough to throw the drug inside. (Y/N) threw it inside and i closed the door again. Coughting was heard from inside of van and after about 3 minutes later i opened van, this time completely. Steam ran out as i moved little bit behind to make sure i won't breath it. When it all steamed out i looked inside to see half moving spies. Both of us started to take them out one by one and taking them immediatelly inside. In matter of minutes we were done and after we caught breath we stepped inside room where we were holding all spies including Lucas Francis, and as soon as spies snapped out of drug effect they all looked around them and their eyes immediatelly stopped at Lucas's figure. Some started to accuse him and other were pitying him after they saw all of his injuries. He tried to answear them but nobody listened to him. Suddenly (Y/N) cleared her throat and spoke as loud as she could.

~I would reccomend you to shut up, you are annoying. Let Lucas speak, let him tell you why he told us who you are.

All eyes went from (Y/N) back to Lucas as they were patiently waiting for his response. Soom he started to speak.

~They managed to find me through excluding method and they would find all of us, our mission would end in failure either way. They tortured me, but i didn't tell them anything, but when they told me that even if i don't tell them a thing, they will capture somebody else and torture everything out of them. That girl told me one thing. If i tell her all names and whereabouts she promised me that either of them won't torture any of you and that we will just stay here until war ends and that we will survive.

Your POV

As soon as Lucas ended his speech my smile was already wide and i couldn't stop myself anymore.

~Hahahaha, you really believed me? Do you really think that moster like me would let you be? I just wanted names as fast as possible so i promised you something that i never planned on keeping. Congratulation, Lucas Francis, you sentenced all of you to death. If you didn't tell me single name this shit would took much more time and other spies could become suspictious. Soo-

I made dramatic pause to enjoy their desparate faces

~let's the fun begin.

Envy looked at me and told.

~You are not giving a single fuck about them, right?

~Exactly, but i have soo good mood. You know what Lucas? I'm gonna keep that part of promise that we won't torture you. We are gonna kill you right here and right now. Get ready to become our source of power. With laughter i hugged Envy and then i started to drew big transmutation circle for philosopher's stone. When i was done, Envy tied half of spies in the middle of circle and i started to transmutate. Spies we screaming out of pain, they were screaming for help but noone would come. When i was done i handed philosopher's stone to Envy and he happily absorbed it.

~Now it's time for your group, i hope you enjoyed show.

I told sarcasticly to Lucas while Envy tied second half in the middle of circle.

~Bye, bye

I told and i transmutated them and soon absorbed philosopher's stone. I felt energy pouring inside me and i enjoyed that great feeling. As soon as we were done we went outside and burried all of spies below the surface.