Chapter 34.

(Y/N) POV

When Envy left i became really bored. Not too long after he left i finished my book and i didn't know what to do untill he will come back. I never know how long he is gonna be away and i'm even nervous if he will ever come back. After all both of us are wanted dead or alive. I really want to go out to buy new book or to just go on walk but how am i supposed to do that if i can't shape shift like Envy? I need to hide my identity as much as possible. If i want to do that i would need new clothes but to do that i would need to go out what is risk. Next thing i could do is to change my hairstyle or color of my hair. But there is the same problem. I would need to go out. I continued to think about this stuff until i made my decision and decided to take the risk. I decided to head out without caring about people that may notice who i am. Even if they do i can always kill them. I put on clothes and i tried to hide my face as much as possible but also i was trying not to look suspictious. I have to be natural. Before leaving i wrote small note for Envy that i'm in town and then i ran off through tunnel i made- now long time ago. I went through dark tunnel until i saw light in the end. I got quickly out only to be blidened by sudden doze of bright sunlight. I went inconspicuous through town and finnaly i managed to find one of my destinations. I went closer to shop to see how many people are inside. Luckily there were only 2 girls that seemed to work there and 3 customers. I decided to go inside. I said quick hello and sat down and waited untill those girls were finishied.

~I'm really lucky that in this hairsalon ain't that many people.

I told myself under my breath. Soon after first girl was done she took next customer that was here before me. In another 10 minutes second girl was done with her customer and i came next in order. She told me to sit down and i did so while i looked at her in mirror if she knows who i am but she didn't seem to care about anything else than her work so i think she doesn't even know about me. I relaxed a little and girl asked me.

~So what would you like to do with your hair? Do you want me to cut it or to do some hairstyle?

~Uhm

I froze for a moment because i realized i don't know what i want her to do with my hair but i also didn't want her to wait too long so i quickly squeezed out of me.

~I would like you to dye my hair.

~Oh really? What color should it be?

~Uhm..Black. I would like to have black hair.

I panicked a little again and for some reason i imagined all seven homuncullus and noticed that all of them had black hair and that's exact opposite of Elrics so i decided that i'm gonna have black hair as well.

~As you wish. I'm gonna start.

She told me and started to gather things she's gonna need. I relaxed on chair and closed my eyes while young girl was doing my hair. I didn't even notice how quickly she was working and in matter of one hour she was washing my hair and then drying it. I didn't even know how but suddenly she was done. I looked into mirror and couldn't believe that it was me. I really loved how i looked like, i was- different but still it was me. I gave big smile to girl that was working on my hair and paid how much she told me. After that i had last things to do and that's to buy myself some book and clothes. Book was choosed quickly but clothes were more trouble then i thought. In the end i decided for thin black cloak and some black leggins with gray shirt. While i was on my way to hideout i heard some commotion so i went to take closer look only to see girl that was doing my hair talking to soldier and pointing at me. I felt rage inside me as i saw that, i couldn't stop myself. I smashed my hand on ground, transmutated sharp blade with glass handle and dashed right at her and her friend and killed them on spot as well as i killed soldier that was talking with her while my face was hidden in cape of my cloak. In moment i realized that i just killed people before eyes of other people and decided to run away deeper inside city. As i was running i saw bunch of soldiers as they were running against me so i ran at them faster, sliced necks of two of them and knocked out the rest. I continued to run while i was thinking where is the closest enterance into tunnels when suddenly someone that was running behind me tapped on my shoulder. I instinctivly turned around and attacked that person with my new blade but that person's hand turned into blade sooner and blocked mine. Right at that moment i knew who it was.

~(Y/N) even though you are much stronger than you were, you are still no match for me.

I chuckled and Envy continued.

~For a moment i didn't even recognize you (Y/N). Why in the hell are you out? I was nervous because i didn't know where you are or if you are okey!

~I left you note that i'm going out but now is not the time to talk about this! Where is closest enternace into hideout?! And we also need to take care of our pursuers!

I told him as quickly as possible. I felt adrenaline run through my body and i felt like i could outrun whole city and still have lot of energy left. Envy nodded to me that we will talk later.

~(Y/N) let's kill those behind us and then follow me.

I nodded and both of us stopped and then ran against soldiers behind us that were pursuing us. With my blade in hand and Envy's arm changed into blade we quickly took care of soldiers in our way and then Envy led the way away from there into our hideout where we got in matter of 10 minutes.