Chapter 25.

~I set my goal. I'm gonna help Envy! But how am i going to do it that's really good question.

I started to think about what can i do to save Envy. I never cared for anybody except him if i don't count people that are already dead. I'm gonna make enemies from everybody else just to save him. I will even sacrifice myself. I was sure that he went through hell during the court and even after it.

~Well i have to make sure of 4 things. I have to get there, sent guards away to be alone with him, give him power so he won't be killed during escape and i have to create a way out. I know how to do everything except giving him power. His source of power is philosopher's stone. So i have to give him philosopher's stone. But where should i get one?

I was thinking hard about what to do.

~I know that one philosopher's stone is away because Ling took it to Xing. That was one of Kimblee's stones. Second should be still somewhere. But who could possibly have it-

Suddenly thought hit me.

~Dr. Marcoh! He had one when Ed and Al met him and second will be probably with him too! Well my way is set now.

Next day i took my things and some glass and color with me and i went to see doctor Marcoh. After 30 minutes long walk i was finally at laboratory. With my high rank i could get there whenever i wanted. I searched for doctor Marcoh and at same time i looked for philosopher's stone. I was looking on side when i bumped into someone. I fell down and when i looked up i saw Dr. Marcoh outstretching his hand.

~Oh sorry, my fault.

~It's okey. What do you want here?

~Actually i was looking for you doctor.

~Looking for me? What do you want from me?

~I wanted to ask you about philosopher's stone.

Marcoh's expression changed and seriousness was heard in his voice.

~What do you want with it?

~Well can i see it?

~I guess so. Come this way.

I followed and Marcoh took me to his lab. He brought small metal box and opened it before me.

~There they are. But first tell me why do you want to see them?

~Well i was hoping that you could give me one to restore my legs.

~Your legs?

~Yeah.

While we talked i closely looked at philosopher's stones and with my glass alchemy i made exactly same replica of that glass bottles and even replica of philosopher's stones.

~Well when i was little i commited human transmutation to revive my parnets who died of illness and i lost both of my legs.

I stood up and showed my automails to Marcoh.

~It can be told that now i'm half human.

While Dr. Marcoh had his back turned to me i realized my plan. As i was going to sit down i "mistakenly" dropped box with philosopher's stones and when it fell down i quickly changed originals for replicas and put it back on table.

~Oh sorry, i'm clumsy.

~It's okey. Unfortunatelly even though i would like to- i cannot give you philosopher's stone. I'm sorry.

I played sad look and answeared.

~It's okey. I was just thinking that i should give it a try. But thank you anyway.