30. 𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼

Kiana pushed the door with force and barged into Vayu's room. He watched her up through the mirror while buttoning his shirt and raised his eyebrows in questioning.

"I understand that you miss me, but at least knock on the door?" He asked. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms over her chest.

"Lock the door if you need privacy. Especially when you are dressing up," she said. He turned back once he was fully buttoned up and stuffed his hands into pocket of his pants.

"I did but have to open it when Ishan came for work commitment. Then I forgot," He said and asked, "But I didn't know you could miss me that much. I feel overwhelmed."

He made a dramatic face to which she gave him an irritated expression. "How did you find my address? I forgot to ask," She asked.

He cleared his throat and looked back in the mirror. He further took a brush and moved it through his hair while setting them neatly. "Vayu," Kiana asked with a glare again.

"Ishan did," he said as he looked at Ishan through the mirror. He was entering his room but stopped while hearing his name.

He frowned further while moving his gaze between Kiana and Vayu. "Sorry, what?" He asked.

"He says you found my address," She asked. Ishan scoffed and watched Vayu with a deeper frown. "His sister did," He said.

Vayu scoffed louder this time. "Dude... She just said Kiana was in Chandigarh. You found the main address," He said.

"Says who?" Ishan asked. "You didn't?" Vayu asked. Ishan shrugged.

"I guess you only gave her, Kiana," Ishan said ahead. Kiana frowned. "I didn't talk to her until last night," She while trying to remember if she missed anything.

"I don't know... She said I got address from KiDi," He said. Kiana chuckled while listening to the name Veda had given her. "I love that name."

Vayu watched her hopelessly as she wiped off the smile and asked again, "I don't remember."

"Wait," Vayu said and took out his mobile before video calling Veda. She picked up the call in just a few rings. "Bhai, you missed me. Come back now," She said while making Ishan and Kiana laugh.

Vayu sighed again. "Before that, we want to know how you got Kiana's number," He asked.

"Di gave it to me," She said. "When did I?" Kiana asked in puzzles.

"Not you exactly," Veda said while smiling sheepishly and added, "I am an IT expert, and I can get these sorts of information from network."

"Hmm... I can get your ways. We have the same interests, I guess," Kiana said with a happy smile and continued, "I'm proud of you. You Bhai is worried for nothing."

"Proud?" Vayu asked. Kiana shrugged. "I'll teach her more techniques," She said with a shrug. Vayu sighed as he watched Ishan. He chuckled.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later, Veda, and seriously, we need to talk," He said. "Whatever, Bhai. Come soon. I miss you," She said while adding ahead.

"First, you went to South Africa and now Chandigarh. I need help with studies and assignments. There is so much work. Ask Kiana Di to come here," She said while whining.

"Yes, even I have run out of excuses... I can't keep lying to Sir or Ma'am anymore," Ishan said and sighed dramatically. "I don't have any work to show because you didn't like a single deal that I got for us," He added ahead.

"What was I supposed to do if they aren't good enough. I need to look at the company's profit," He said.

"Guys, calm down. I'll send him back in a couple of days. I promise," Kiana said.