16. 𝓦𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾

"So, do you really like Kiana now?" Raghav asked while pouring a drink for Vayu and himself. Vayu looked out of the balcony grills while being in his thoughts.

"Don't get mad... I'm just asking because I wanted to be clear about it. That will happen only when you admit it. I don't want you to make any mistakes, Vayu... She is a great girl. I don't want to see her hurt because of you, me..." He said and added.

"But most importantly, I see you changing now. You have started opening up, smiling often, spending time with someone without work, and genuinely being happy. I don't want that to change," Raghav said further. Vayu took a deep breath but nodded.

"Me too," He muttered. Tanish entered the balcony with packets of chips and got settled on the floor beside Raghav.

"Should I make you or you'll manage?" Raghav asked. Tanish shrugged. "Just pour me. What is in there to make. I was asking you to order vodka," He mumbled. Raghav rolled his eyes and watched Vayu again.

"So? Vayu?" He asked again while refusing to leave the topic. He sighed as he took the glass and looked back at Raghav. "Yes, I do like her... genuinely," He said while making Raghav smile wide.

"I knew it, and I'm so happy," He said. Tanish rolled his eyes but thought of keeping his mouth shut for the sake of Raghav, but he hadn't forgotten her words, which made his blood boil even now.

"And Tanish," Vayu faced him now. Tanish made a boring face and chewed on his chips. "I didn't say anything today because I didn't want to create any scene, but if you say that bullshit again about her, then it will be just you and me... I don't have to remind you of this, but you know the worst side of me," He said.

Raghav crooked his eyebrows while not knowing any of that. He moved his gaze to Tanish, who looked irritated by now. "Have you lost it like him?" He asked.

"Maybe... But I like that girl, and if you hurt her, then I will hurt you in the worst way possible," He said through a tough glare.

Raghav smirked as he moved his gaze from Vayu to Tanish. "And bro... This arrogant, rude, and ruthless businessman will definitely do that for his lady love... His first true love," Raghav said while laughing. Vayu glared at Raghav in annoyance while Tanish made an irritated face as well.

"I don't understand what you two see in those girls... Didn't you find anyone better in 30 years of your lives?" Tanish asked in frustration.

Both the boys glared at him as Tanish threw his hands in the air. "Just asking," He said.

Vayu moved his attention to Raghav now as he thought of asking him about Anshika finally. "Yes, let me hear your story now, Raghav. I didn't ask anything before, nor did I listen to you, but today I'll do that..." He said. The smile on Raghav's face vanished as he took the glass and gulped the whole liquor down his throat in one sip. He put the glass back on the ground and smiled at Vayu.

"The boy is in love," He said while making a face. Vayu sighed while shaking his head hopelessly.

"I'm so happy for you, and yes, I'll tell you both everything. I'm so sad, guys," He said and looked at the ground.

"Did you break up finally?" Tanish asked and got a glare from Raghav. "No, you asshole. I haven't, and I don't want to, but she is so adamant," He said.

"What do you mean?" Vayu asked.

**********

"I mean, he is so ignorant, Ki... He keeps pushing the topic away," Anshika said. Kiana nodded. "So he is running away from commitment," She asked. Anshika sighed while taking the glass of apple juice that she ordered.