1. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓐𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓾

Kiana moved her goggles upwards and looked into the mobile while chewing gum

Kiana moved her goggles upwards and looked into the mobile while chewing gum. She sighed while letting the goggle rest before her eyes again and put the mobile into the back pocket of her jeans.

"Where the fuck is she?" She muttered while looking around the crowd and standing outside the terminal with her bag. Her different choice of attire got her some stares which she ignored by either pressing a smile or rolling her eyes.

She wore a linen oversized shirt along with loose wide-leg pants. A long black thread rested around her neck which held a red oval stone by the end. A few silver bangles that she wore in one hand were making a melodious sound whenever she moved her hand. She always loved to wear unusual stuff but always kept her comfort in mind.

Her black hair moved along with the light wind that just moved past her and her red streaks shone brightly under the sun. The sky was clear with no to minimal clouds which would have made her happy. But the wait was killing her. Anshika informed her that she would land before her but there were no traces of her until now. She checked the flight schedule which said her flight had landed a few hours before which made her further irritated.

"Didn't she want me to come? She could have said it clearly," She muttered and looked down at Sam who was sitting beside the bags patiently. He was busy noticing them.

She chuckled lightly and shook her head before moving her gaze to the front. The smile got wiped from her face again as she recalled the moment. Her best friend was still nowhere to be found.

"Should we leave Sam? We were going to Hungary. I wish I would have chosen to be selfish again but nope..." She said with boredom and watched him down again. He was looking up now after hearing his name. She pouted while looking down at him.

"What should we do?" She asked. He woofed while wagging his tail as if he could understand what she was speaking. She laughed as she rested her hand over his head and caressed him by bending slightly forward.

"How do you understand everything?" She asked and giggled when he moved forward to lick her nose. "Stop," She said and moved back to stand straight again.

"Oh my god, this wait is just so unbearable," She said again and let out a deep sigh. Her hand moved to the back pocket of her jeans again and she pulled the mobile out.

She scrolled through the contact and stopped at Anshika's name but frowned when a number flashed on her screen. She made a face. "Who the fuck is this," She muttered and answered the call before placing it against her ear.

"Yeah?" She said in unsurety.

"Have you reached?" An unfamiliar voice greeted her. She scoffed.

"Care to explain who you are because I don't possess the abilities to recognize voices and I definitely don't like the guessing game," She said. He chuckled lightly while making her frown. The laugh sounded more like a mockery.