3. 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵

The surroundings were dimly lit

The surroundings were dimly lit. Just now the sun had started peeking out. The coldness was evident in the air. Kiana opened her mouth at the widest as she yawned. She further stretched her hands into the air and groaned.

"I don't know why I woke up so early for jogging," She muttered while looking at the mobile and widening her eyes to let the sleep go away from her eyes. It was in her routine. No matter where she is in the world she tries not to miss her workout and jogging. She yawned and stretched her hands again as she looked around for Sam. He was walking around while sniffing things on the walkway.

"Samy, let's go," She said and put on headphones before starting to jog but stopped with a big frown.

Vayu rolled his eyes as he kept walking toward her while trying his best to ignore her so he could pass by quickly and quietly. He wore a black hoodie along with black joggers. He was covering his head and forehead with it. As he got closer and was passing by her side, she got in his way to stop him. He glared at her and took out his earbuds.

"What do you want?" He asked plainly. She pressed a smile while taking out her headphones. "Nothing much..." She said with a smirk. He sighed.

"What, Kiana?" He asked again and watched Sam to her side before shifting his gaze back to her.

"Oh, you remembered my name?" She said dramatically and wiped her invisible tears. He rolled his eyes as he looked away in annoyance. "I mean you didn't remember Anshu's name yesterday so I thought you might not recognize me as well but I'm touched," She said while faking sobs.

He kept watching her in further irritation. Kiana chuckled finally and moved to the side as a smirk rested on her lips. His tough eyes moved along with her. "I just wanted you to say hi. Don't dare to ignore me until we are on this trip and also... Keep that attitude to yourself... I'm not something worthless for you to treat me like that," She said through gritted teeth.

He chuckled while pushing his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. "I didn't think my attention was that important," He said.

"I don't fucking care about your attention but I won't bear just any shit. I still remember what you said about Anshika on the very first day. I know very well what your thoughts are about us," She said ahead. His expression hardened again.

"And I still share the same opinion. I am just being nice to you and your so-called friend for Raghav's sake," He said. She chuckled sarcastically and made a face.

"And I'll make sure to be nice to you and your asshole friend for Anshu's sake but don't expect me to be nice otherwise," She said and pressed a smile.

"Let's do it for them because I don't want to ruin this trip for her," She said. He kept watching her with a plain face.

"If you don't want then go on and ruin this trip for your only best friend... Oh, you have one more whose brain is tinier than a grain. I don't know about you but he will surely ruin it for everyone. You know how?" She asked with raised eyebrows. He frowned.