2. 𝓣𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓪𝓽

Kiana's eyes stayed on the ceiling as she kept staring at it with a blank mind

Kiana's eyes stayed on the ceiling as she kept staring at it with a blank mind. Rather, she had just one thought that she didn't want to go out. The previous night's dinner was the worst. Vayu and Tanish totally ignored the girls but it came out as disrespectful toward her. She would have been happy with the ignorance but she didn't like the way they were treating them. She was ready to demand the answers but stayed quiet because of Anshika who asked her to ignore them. She didn't want to ruin the vacations for her at least.

Raghav was trying to keep everyone happy but failed at it miserably when the three stubborn kids walked out of the room while giving each other murderous glares. Anshika and Raghav made a deal to balance things between them so nothing goes out of hand. They planned this vacation so they could introduce their friends to each other but what they didn't expect was that things would be this bad between them. They were ready to try as well but they had no hopes for any plan to work. So for now they were going to keep Vayu and Tanish away from Kiana.

Kiana sighed and put a hand over her forehead before letting out a groan. "I don't want to go," She shouted suddenly while startling Sam. He barked loudly as she whined further.

"Gosh, why did I come? It's all because of you," She shouted again and sat straight on the bed before throwing a pillow in Sam's direction. He dodged it and ran to one side of the room. While stopping by his food bag he put his front leg on it to tell his mamma that he was hungry.

Kiana made a tiring face but slid out of the bed anyway. She quickly prepared Sam's breakfast and rushed to the washroom to get ready while having no other option anyway.

By the time she was out of the shower, she saw Anshika's missed calls but she couldn't care less about them. She threw the mobile back on the bed with the thought of ignorance and decided to take her time to get ready. "Let them wait," She said as a smirk followed.

She put on a yellow chrochet crop top and sky blue jeans. Even though she hated to experiment with her hair, today she chose to iron them by taking enough time. Her red strands shone over the black ones. She further put on Kajal and lipstick along with minimal makeup and then went on to choose some accessories. Finally, when she was happy with the choice of earrings, necklace, and bracelet, she put them on and took enough time to make sure everything was fine. Further, she put a shrug to complete her look and smiled at her reflection while being satisfied.

She wasn't someone to waste time on such things but today she wanted to get on the nerves. It was her time to pay back how they behaved with her. She wanted to show that she is not someone to sit and take any nonsense from anyone. Besides, she wasn't in the mood to go anywhere with them. She didn't care if they left her alone. In fact, she prayed for them to do so. That way she was free to wander on her own.

Finally when she didn't have anything else left to do and when she couldn't waste any more time, she put a T-shirt on Sam and took her bag. "Let's go and face the jerks..." She said to Sam while getting to the door.