18. 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽

Anshika watched her only friend hopelessly as she ran around the room trying different clothes and showing it to her. "You'll be late," Anshika said while making her frown.

"I want to be the best," She said. Anshika finally got up from her seat and helped her select a beautiful dress for the evening. They zeroed on a cheek wrap-style lilac mini dress with a luxe satin fabric, a deep v-neckline and tucks to the waist.

For accessories, she wore a golden necklace with a heart shaped pendant and the same coloured big round earrings. They chose to go with white sandals and a white small purse Anshika had brought along.

Anshika further waved her hair and curled lightly by the end. She finally applied a light make-up and a faint lipstick and Kiana was ready. She took her favourite watch and gasped while looking at the time. "I'm late," She shouted.

"Don't wear that watch. It doesn't match," Anshika shouted while rushing after her. "No, it's my favourite and lucky watch. Ma gifted me this. I wear it on every important event of my life," She said while wrapping it around her wrist.

"Okay? Important event, huh?" Anshika asked with a teasing smile. Kiana rolled her eyes while getting the door. "Feed my baby and don't eat alone. Go to Raghav, even though I'm positive that he will come here anyway," she said and opened the door just to jerk a little.

"Gosh, you scared me," She mumbled while looking at Raghav and Vayu who were standing at the door.

Vayu's eyes roamed on her appearance from top to bottom as a gentle smile formed on his face. "Woah! You look great, girl," Raghav said while coming inside and giving Kiana a quick side hug. She smiled truthfully. "Thank you."

"Why are you here?" Anshika asked with unpleasant glare.

Raghav pouted. "I don't want to be alone, babe. Please, let me stay," He said. "What about Tanish?" Anshika asked.

"I don't know... He hasn't come back yet," He said and pouted again.

Kiana chuckled while shaking her head and moved out of the door. "Guys, don't fight. We will be back soon," She said.

Raghav smiled and nodded. Anshika waved at her. "You look so beautiful," She said with hearty eyes. "I love you."

Kiana chuckled again and gave her a flying kiss. "I love you too. Bye," She said while waving at her and watching Vayu.

"Should we?" He asked while offering her his hand. Kiana nodded while holding it as they walked through the hallway to get the elevator.

Once inside he tilted his head towards her. "You look beautiful," He said. She smiled while checking him out.

He wore a black suit and the same coloured tie. He completed the look with black coloured formal shoes. His hair was neatly set and his beard that was a bit grown in the day was trimmed now. He wore a black metallic watch on his wrist along with a beaded bracelet.

"Done?" He asked. She chuckled. "I can go on but yes, you look gorgeous," She said. He laughed while shaking his head. "I haven't gotten that compliment yet. So, thank you," He said.

"So, what do they say?" She asked.

"Hmm... You look sharp, you look great, black suits you," he said. She made a face. "So formal," She said as he chuckled.

"Do you carry your look everywhere?" She asked while getting out of the elevator. "My look?" He asked.

She shrugged. "You are always decked up like that. Sharp! As they say," She said.

"Should I take it as a compliment?" He asked. She nodded. "Of course. You always look great in all those suits but now I'm loving your casual looks as well," She said.