10. 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝔀

No Knysna itinerary would be complete without seeing the town's most iconic sight, the Knysna Heads. The Heads are a set of two soaring cliffs separated by the Knysna Lagoon, which spills into the Indian Ocean.

Both Heads offer equally fantastic views over the tranquil lagoon and raging sea below, but the Eastern Head is the most accessible. The gang took a quick drive through suburbia to get to the phenomenal East Head Viewpoint from where they had to walk along a trail with well-maintained walkways all along the cliff. The views were simply breathtaking as they stopped at a few points for photoshoots and moved ahead while adorning the view that surrounded them.

Kiana took a few pictures of Sam and the boy happily posed for her. Raghav and Anshika instructed Tanish to take their pictures and with a big frown on his face he followed them everywhere, sometimes even glared at them.

"Are you ignoring me?"

Kiana shook her head without looking at Vayu. "Nope. I guess you are misunderstood," she said while getting up and scrolling down Sam's pictures. She selected a few and sent them to her mother before putting the mobile into the pocket of her jeans.

"Maybe, but you usually, at least, glare at me which is missing now as well," He said. She scoffed while watching him now as she spoke ahead, "I didn't know my actions could affect you so much."

She chuckled again and turned but gasped when he held her arm and pulled her back. She twirled and hit his chest. "Vayu," She said through gritted teeth and pushed him back. He loosed his grip so she could maintain some distance but kept his firm hold on her arm.

"Apparently I have been told to maintain distance from you," She said. He laughed as he looked to his side at the ocean. He let her go and moved his hands into the pocket of his trousers.

"What?" She asked. He shook his head before watching her back. "I didn't know you would follow others over your instincts," He said and took a few steps forward. She stayed rooted to her place while looking straight into his eyes.

He stopped when he was a step away from her. His eyes moved down her lips and back to her eyes. "I guess you know me better than your best friend does. She doesn't even talk to me," He said. She shrugged.

"That's the reason and maybe you should talk to her more so she would know you too... Interact with people, Vayu... It's the key," She said dramatically. His lips twitched as a smile threatened to escape.

"Key to what?" He asked before taking one more step. She let out a sharp breath while finding him that close. She took a step back but he was quick enough to grab her waist and pulled her closer.

She kept her hands over his chest as she pressed them. "Leave," She said while moving her head to the side. She could sense the nervousness within her body as his woody, spicy scent covered her nostrils. His intense gaze kept moving on her face.

"Key to get close to people and make some bonding so people don't misunderstand you and want their loved ones to stay away from you," She said and looked back at him, "That means you have made some false impression. Not just Anshika but even your friends don't know you." His pupils hardened as they turned darker than they already were.

"Raghav still tried to take your side but I'm not sure if he was confident enough," She said and chuckled. He gritted his jaw before pulling her closer to his chest. She winced.

Sam jumped on him. Vayu's gaze moved down at him. "Samy," Kiana called and shook her head before looking at Vayu again. "Leave before he really bites you," She said.

He kept gritting his jaw harder but left his grip on her. She moved back and gave him an irritated look. "But I still don't understand your sudden interest in me," She said.