Chapter 22

"Stay right there," Austin instructed.

He pivoted my hips to shift closer but at a new angle and I rode him on our couch. A day had passed since the waxing incident and Austin and I had spent the day watching Christmas movies. We were on the living room couch, and I innocently had my feet in his lap when my foot brushed against him...there.

And well, one thing led to another, and now here I was straddling him as he sat against the couch. I had him pinned against it, working us into a frenzy of labored breaths and heat.

I stayed exactly where he wanted and rocked my hips into him, taking in every inch with greed. His length passed over my clit creating an ache that gripped all the way down my thighs.

"I love the way you fuck me, babe," Austin shared with his head tilted back to watch me. "You know exactly how I want it each time."

I felt my orgasm so close I could barely respond. I nodded my head, holding tight onto the couch behind him. I leaned down needing to take in one greedy kiss. To feel his lips that'd ensure I broke soon.

Just as they met, I felt my phone vibrating from beside me. I saw it was Gina but ignored it. Sorry, she'd have to wait. Austin looked relieved when he saw me refocus on him. Ha! As if I was going to pause us now.

"Right there?" I asked, working up faster now, getting him as deep as I could.

"Fuck yeah." His eyes were becoming hooded, and I could see him getting close too. "Make me come, Sky," he encouraged.

His words spurred me on, grinding on him until I felt that desperate release on the brink. "Ah," I cried. "Austin."

"Don't stop," he panted. He was right there. And thank God because....

"Ahh, fuck baby," I cried out as my orgasm hit me. At the same time Austin growled gripping my hips tight and instantly I felt him spilling into me.

Part of me was relieved he came right at the same time. I didn't stop though. I kept at it but slowed my movements into a leisurely motion. Slowly fucking him as we both rode it out, feeling every single second as it lasted. I peeked down to see Austin with his eyes shut and mouth half hung open and the sight only made the pleasure deep between my legs intensify.

After a minute, when both our bodies became slacked, I slowly slid Austin out of me and rolled onto the couch in a heap. Neither of us moved right away but eventually, we did with great reluctance.

Once Austin and I had recovered, he went out back for a cigarette. I was ready to fall asleep but remembered Gina had tried calling. I grabbed my phone and hit call to see what Gina needed.

She answered almost instantly.

"Hey, sorry I missed your call," I said when she answered. "I didn't hear my phone." I blushed at the lie, but she didn't need to know the truth.

"No worries."

I laid back on the couch. "How are you doing?"

"I mean I'm a little traumatized but I'm coping." She sighed.

"I know a good therapist if you feel you need one." A smile broke out over my face, reliving the memory over again.

She laughed but it was hollow. "I might just take you up on that. Anyway, thanks to my ass getting violated yesterday, I never got a chance to talk to you and Gergana about something."

I fiddled with the hem of my shirt. "Lay it on me."

"Jace and I are renting out a cabin before Christmas. It's huge and beautiful. There will be snow!" she added for extra appeal. "And we were thinking it'd be so fun to invite all our friends out. Do you think you and Austin would be in? It'd be out in Big Pines so not too far. We were thinking we'd leave this Sunday and come back Thursday." I was already sold on the idea. I loved it and it sounded like a blast. I hadn't done anything like that in so long! She continued, "And after our conversation yesterday, you can clear your head from whatever is bugging you. I can tell something is going on with your parents and it's bothering you. Plus, we can all have time together before the new year since we'll be busy again."