Chapter 13

We spent the next hour cleaning and packing away any leftovers. Needless to say, when we finished, I was exhausted.

"You ready for bed?" he asked.

I tossed down the towel I had used to wipe down the counters and nodded lazily. He walked over to me and picked me up. I happily wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto his neck grinning. I laid my head in the crook of his shoulder and let him walk us upstairs.

My limbs were growing weaker, feeling the long day settling in. For a moment there, I felt like if I wanted to, I could fall asleep in Austin's arms.

We entered the bedroom and he set me down. "Fuck, I don't know about you but I'm ready to get out of these clothes," he groaned. I laughed knowing he never minded dressing up, but he very much preferred his laid-back clothes.

"Same," I said. "I am ready to plop on the bed, watch some tv, and pretend today didn't happen."

He smacked my butt when I headed into the bathroom making me bite my lip. I went to change and wash all my makeup off and got into a matching set of silk pajamas I'd got not long ago. They were the perfect material to relax in.

I was looking in the mirror ready to throw my hair up and call it a night knowing that tonight had left me stressed. All the fighting and drama. I was ready to let it all go.

I sighed.

"You look tense," Austin said walking into the bathroom with me.

I glanced over seeing him with a joint in between his fingers; he had already stripped down to nothing but his tight black boxer briefs and it took everything in me to not eye fuck him.

I turned back towards the mirror trying to relax my shoulders. I did look tense. "Well, tonight left me a little wound up," I confessed.

He took a drag and walked up behind me; his chest pressed against my back as he looked into the mirror's reflection with me. He blew out the cloud of smoke and reached his arm around to put the joint to my lips.

I quirked a brow moving my head away. "What are you doing?"

We were still looking at each other through the mirror.

"You're tense and need to relax. I've got the cure right here." He flashed a wicked smile.

I eyed it a moment. I normally didn't smoke because I didn't care for it but honestly, tonight gave me a change of heart. "Maybe you're right." I leaned back towards his hand that was waiting and put my lips against it breathing it in. Thankfully I didn't cough since I'd done it a couple of times now and was able to easily blow the smoke out.

Austin watched me intently, and I noticed he was gripping me harder against him. I knew he not so secretly liked it when I smoked with him. For whatever reason, it turned him on. I leaned back welcoming the effects that were about to start working their way through me. Austin took another hit before leaning down, pressing a thumb to my chin to face him, and blew it into my mouth. Before he moved away, he placed his lips against mine softly then let me release it out. He put the rest of the joint out on top of the bathroom counter but made sure to stay right behind me. He was still watching me through the mirror, starting to rub his hands along my arms.

The weed was kicking in muddling my mind enough to quiet all the stress I'd just been feeling and instead only feel Austin's body pressed against my own.

God, he felt so good.

He was warm, allowing me to easily relax into him as his arms snaked around me. His mouth dropped back down to my ear. "Feeling relaxed now?" he asked causing a wave of chills to run over my skin.