Chapter 18

Gina followed me without me needing to say a word. We went into the tent and found everyone crowded around the stage where the DJ was at. We gently pushed our way forward to see what all the commotion was about and stopped when I saw Gerald sitting in a chair and his date Kristi was giving him a lap dance. I was momentarily taken aback because she seemed so shy when I first met her.

Clearly, I was wrong.

"Hey stranger," a familiar voice said from beside me.

I turned to find Jack Harlow standing there. Something about his entire demeanor screamed bad idea and trouble – but the good kind. I smiled as his lips plucked into a grin.

"Come to watch the show?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Only because it's free."

He laughed, and it felt good to see I could make a man smile and not scowl. We both faced the stage again, and Kristi was really picking up the moves. She had some serious talent, and was managing to get the crowd riled up.

"Damn, she is good!" Gina said, memorized by her.

Kristi was all over him, teasing her dress up her thighs being the epitome of seduction. She then grabbed his hands and led him off the chair and onto the floor, pushing him down so he was laid back. She walked around him, and I was very curious where this was going.

"Does everyone want to see a trick?" Kristi called out to the crowd, taking each step in her stilettos with precision. A roaring yes answered her. "Who has a dollar?"

Jack raised his hand, pulling out his wallet. I was amused at how invested he already was in this trick. But instead of a dollar, he pulled her a hundred-dollar bill. She raised a flirtatious brow and took it from his hands, then walked back over to Gerald who was waiting. She placed the dollar over his mouth making sure it stayed balanced there.

She grinned at him and glanced back towards the crowd. "How many of you think I can pick up this dollar without using my hands? Or mouth." She winked.

Gina pressed in closer to me, her eyes glued to Kristi with full intrigue. I wouldn't be surprised if a girl crush was already forming.

"What do you think she's going to do?" I asked Gina unable to look away as well.

Gina didn't answer. We stared silently as Kristi walked over Gerald until she was standing directly over his face. She hiked up her dress a little higher and she grinned wildly.

"Holy shit," Jack uttered beside me. "I think I know what she's going to do."

I watched as Kristi blew Gerald a kiss before bending down until her fucking crotch was straight in his face and pressed all the way down. She stood quickly back up and my God...the dollar was gone.

I had to do a double take...where did it...wait...did she... I glanced between Gina and Jack as their eyes remained wide. We'd all had the same reaction towards what we just witnessed. "Did she just pick up that dollar," I started.

"With her vagina?" Jack finished, both impressed and awestruck. "Yeah."

I was impressed and also shocked.

Gina looked the same, eyeing me now. "It's official. I've seen it all."

I nodded still at a loss for words.

Kristi was pulling Gerald back up and into the chair before she continued to dance for him. The crowd urged her on never dying down. When the song had finished, she reached between her legs and pulled out the hundred-dollar bill and came walking back over to Jack.

"Here you go," she said, grinning.

Jack shook his head. "You keep it." He grinned. "You earned that."