Chapter 9

"Okay, what about William Weasley?" I asked. I took a sip of my iced coffee staring out the car window, spitting out my most recent alias for Austin to use. After he'd told me how the recording went yesterday, we moved onto the fun topic of getting him a new alias for restaurants.

Austin was weaving through the LA traffic getting us to the WB lot. "Weasley? Like from Harry Potter?"

"Yeah!" I started to giggle. "It'd be a great fake alias to use."

He scrunched up his brows, leaning to his right, appearing relaxed in a way that I somehow found sexy as hell. God, this man had his hooks in me deep. "I don't know. It's a little conspicuous."

"Oh, and Gideon Jura wasn't? No wonder that restaurant knew who you really were before we got there."

He grinned feigning innocence. "It's a good name."

"Still," I said glancing at the surrounding cars. "My idea is fun and a lot less specific than that weird ass name you picked. I'm giving you gold here, to be honest."

He glanced at me giving me a ya sure about that look.

"Fine okay. I'll keep thinking," I surrendered.

By the time we got to the studio lot I'd given Austin five more names:

Jack Goff

Willie Tonka

Ron Chee

Marty McHigh

And Seymour Buttz

All gold. As stated.

But he was hesitant about them.

I gave up and put a pause on my creative name genius for now. Either way, it was his loss.

We approached the blocked-off gate and Austin gave the security guard his name. The man gave him two passes and told him how to get to the lot Austin was filming at. But not before sneaking in a quick, "big fan."

We followed the directions and I took in the massive lot knowing I'd be here next week. It wasn't as jam-packed as I thought a lot of this caliber would be. Probably because a lot of the places were indoors and people were inside them. We took a couple of turns before we got to his lot number and we parked next to it. Some people going in and out and Austin waved at a man next to the door. He was middle-aged with dark hair and some greying setting in around the edges. He was dressed casually with a badge around his neck and an earpiece hooked into his right ear.

"Hey, Austin!" He waved back. "Good to see you."

We walked over towards him and I watched them shake hands.

"Hey, Greg, this is my girlfriend Sky," Austin introduced. He stepped back to place a hand behind my back.

"Ah yes, Skyler Underlynn." He smiled. "Your show is filming not too far from here. You working today?"