Chapter 6

"Daddy. Oh god, yes. Right there," I moaned.

Austin's face was buried between my legs in the shower. I was pressed up against the wall with the water falling down on Austin's back while he knelt in front of me.

It started off as an innocent shower...alone. We had a flight to catch soon. But with Austin being the persistent man that he was, I shouldn't have been surprised when he snuck in and cornered me here to get exactly what he wanted last night. I tried...I really did...to hold on to my morals and not cave into calling him daddy, but my God. The man had a superpower for stripping all my willpower.

He stepped in with me and just seeing him exposed with his tattoos covering his body already had me panting. I was hating myself for denying him last night but I had to. Only now I knew it was having a worse effect. There was so much tension built up that Austin didn't even have to say a word because the electricity sparking naturally between us made the hairs on the back of my neck stand and send chills down my spine. I already knew I was a goner in this situation. Every thought floated out of my mind without a care. All I could think about was how he looked right now in front of me. So dominant and sure. Fuck, it was hard to take in a steady breath.

He stared down at me letting the water cascade over him, water droplets got caught in his hair, while others slowly dripped down his arms and chest. I watched one drip down all the way to his stomach and stop just there. I wanted to lick it off of him so bad.

"Don't even think about it," he said in a low warning tone.

I let my eyes trail back up to his. "About what?"

He didn't answer because he didn't have to. He knew exactly what I was thinking. I wanted to have every inch of him in my mouth. Instead, he took a step closer to where the heat of his body was floating onto mine. The steam of the shower no longer being the only thing making me hot in here. My breath caught for a moment making my chest heave. Austin's hands landed on my hips making me shudder before he ran them up, gliding with ease from the water and suds of soap already coating me. They shifted forward covering my breasts. One hand lingered over them while the other made its way up to my neck and Austin tangled his fingers into the back of my hair.

My breathing was harsh now having him move silently and slowly, building the tension between us to where I was afraid to make a move myself. I half expected Austin to smash his lips to mine and be rough with me the way I liked and urged him, but instead, he leaned in slowly, keeping his tangled fingers gentle. His full lips got right to mine, teasing them over me at first. Soft brushes with sharp intakes of breath making me squirm. Until finally, he pressed them down firm but calm. His grip on me tightened only a little. But I felt brave enough to at least reach my hands out and rub them over his chest. He allowed the gesture, kissing me methodically until his tongue teased my lips, and I opened them allowing him to deepen it. Fuck, he tasted amazing. I moaned into his mouth already feeling myself ache between my legs for him just from him kissing me like this.

Unable to help myself, I began drifting my hand down his stomach and Austin caught me by the wrist to stop.

"I told you no," he warned. I looked up at him with water still falling over us. "Lift up your leg." Just as I started to, he helped prop my left leg up on the ledge of the shower and positioned his hand between them.

I leaned against the shower wall so wet already. Austin could see it written all over me. He used his thumb over my clit making me gasp from the sensation. Instantly, my stomach went taut. My eyelids fluttered, my body awakening. He circled it without urgency making the calculated movements he'd been using on me all that more intense. I panted gripping a hand onto him for stability. Two of his fingers teased my entrance but he never pushed them inside of me. Ugh, it was becoming like torture.