Ch20 Married

The Priest was looking at these youngster with an exhausted face. I mean who could blame him. Cale and hiera were all alone at the alter, without a proper wedding suit or a proper wedding dress.

In the priests opinion, they're just moving on with the relationship too fast and will be divorced soon.

It happens a lot after all, youngsters would go to the altar to get married as they believe that their first love is their soulmate that they want to spend their whole life with.

But with time and by living with someone, you start to see their habits more clearly. The bad and the good.

The Priest couldn't really object to those youngsters who looked as they decided to get married just an hour ago. Which was... ahem... actually 20 minutes ago.....

But their love wasn't something that would be broken up so easily. They had loved each other for more then 16 years, even though they didn't exist in each others world anymore.

The priest could only sigh at the sight of those two youngsters who looked so deeply in love. He just wished that it wouldn't end up the usual way. Which was a divorce.

"Would you, Cale henituse. Take Hiera as your wi-"

"I do" Cale found that the Priest was taking too long, He know the usual bullshit that every married couple have to say. And in all honesty, he would do everything for his ahem...soon to be wife. Cale had already vowed that he would do all he could to protect, love, and make sure that she was happy at all cost.

He didn't need to vocalize that shit by repeating whatever the hell the priest was saying.

"Ahem" The priest coughed 'aigooo, why do these youngsters never let me finish' The priest have gotten used to being cut in at this point. He was already in his mid 40s and have been a Priest in this place for over 20 years.

"Would you, Hiera-"

"I DO! Now can we kiss?"

Okay wait a minute. The priest has gotten used to being cut off, BUT NOT IN THIS WAY.

"Ahem, the rings! You have to put the rings on first" The priest half shouted at them.

Hiera froze in her place. 'Oh fucking crap! I forgot about the rings'

"Th-"

Before hiera could even finish a single word. A wedding ring was placed on her finger. Cale had already bought a ring about three months ago, he just kept it with him all the time.

He didn't really think about when to ask her to marry him. He just thought that the right time would come and when that time comes. He would propose.

Gasp! The gasp came from both the priest and Hiera. The ring that Cale had bought looked quit expensive. The priest looked at the both of them, they were quite beautiful and well dressed. He wondered if they were nobles, and if they are why the hell are they getting married here of all places.

Hiera looked at the ring on her finger. It was indeed beautiful. It also looks like something she would always wear. Cale had gotten something that she wouldn't find too bothersome to wear, not that she will ever find anything that Cale brought her bothersome.

It's was a black ring. There was a rose that had a black diamond in the center. There was also some leaves on both sides of the rose which gave it an elegant look. As the inside of the ring had Cales name on it engraved with silver.

 As the inside of the ring had Cales name on it engraved with silver

Hiera looked at Cale with wide eyes. Cale smirked at her and gave her his ring.

"Well how about you stope being so dazed and put the ring on my finger, hmm?"

"Hmmhm" that was all hiera could say to him. Cales ring was a simple thin black ring. It had a tiny single rose engraved on the outside with a tiny black gem that looked quite similar to the one in hiera's ring. It also had her name engraved in silver from the inside.

"Ahem! You may kiss-"

The poor Priest couldn't even finish his sentence as Hiera jumped to cales arms and kissed him. Cale responded by holding hiera tighter.

The Priest gave the two a deadpan look as he gave them the marriage paper that they had to sign. He didn't care to give them time as he was already so done with this.

Cale happily signed the paper while still holding onto Hiera for dear life. Hiera did the exact same thing too.

Although the two of them chuckled at how the Priest was looking at them, they didn't give a fuck. This day was about them, and them only.

The both of them never really wanted a big wedding. They were truly similar in some aspects. As they thought that the day of their wedding should be only for them, and them only.

Cale and Hiera exited the alter and looked at each other. Cale was the first to speak.

"Hmm, should we buy a cake to celebrate?"

"Ha! Seriously, just when did you buy your ring? And I would rather do something else but sure if you say so"

"Hmm, I bought it a while ago. I was just waiting for the right time to propose to you, also what is it that you want to do?"

Hiera gave him a deadpan look and sighed. There was a smirk on her face as she inches toward cales ears. She was so close to him that Cale could feel her lips on him, he shivered at the sensation It gave him.

"Baby, don't tell me you didn't think about our first night? Hmm? Cuz I can't wait to feel you insi-"

BABY?! The both of them never used these terms to address each other, and what the hell did she just say?!

Hiera couldn't finish what she was saying as Cale flinched and moved back a bit. Hiera looked at him with her eyes wide open.

"Don't tell me you actually haven't thought of it!"

"Well..."

Hiera gave Cale a pat on his head as she said mischievously. "Don't worry babe, just leave everything to me" she gave him A reassuring smile. "I'll be gentle" she truly meant what she was saying as she started rubbing her nose with her index finger. She felt extremely happy that she could finally call him her husband and do whatever she pleased with him.

Cale raised his brows as he looked at her. Cale never said that he didn't know what to do. He just didn't think about it and decided to just do what it felt right when the time comes.

But of course he didn't say anything. He would just let his little thug do whatever she wanted to do as long as it made her happy. He was also quit excited to see what she was up to in all honesty.