Ch21 First night

"Shhh, you can't scream and disturb the neighbors in the middle of the day" Cale whispered in between her thighs.

Hiera shivered from the buzzing sensation that it gave her.

Well... do you wonder how things got in this direction when Hiera was the one that's supposed to be devouring Cale today? Simple, Hiera got flustered when the situation escalated to them actually about to have sex.

She wasn't going to give up that easily though. Well Cale refused. She wanted to be on top of him when it was her first time... well it was the first for the both of them.

But Cale knew that it will hurt her if she just went straight for it. Even if it was just a slight pain. As someone who found paper cuts painful. He didn't want her to experience any sort of pain, especially the one that would mean instant pleasure for him and not her.

So he had to do what had to do. He knew that she wouldn't agree easily to switch positions so he decided to get her drunk on the sensation of pleasure, which worked perfectly.

Cale started by slowly moving his hands from her waist to her thighs, he slowly massaged her skin with one hand as he drew soft circles in her inner thighs with the other. He would occasionally grind onto her which earned a moan from her.

Cale truly was out of his mind. He wanted to slam into her with all his might's, he wanted to make her a fucking hot mess, get her to be so wet and lost in the pleasure that all she could do was scram his name.

And oh how he would do that. They still had a lot of time and Cale would be sure to try every fucking position out there, whether it was slow, steady or fast.

And he knew that Hiera, his wife, would never say no to that. It was simple, really. They weren't the vanilla type. Both Hiera and Cale were pretty kinky as they were both a little sadistic and masochist.... But that was non of anyones business of course.

Cale slowly lifted her up and placed her on the bed, he then began kissing her all over. Starting from her neck to her collarbone, he then started pulling her dress downward as he nibbled on her chest. He then removed her dress as he started to kiss her stomach and slowly move downward. Hiera hated it. It's was going too slow. She just wanted him in her as fast as possible. Not being able to hold back anymore she said.

"FUCK!  *Gasp* Cale hurry the fuck up or I'll be the one who will fuck you!"

"Shhh, you can't scream and disturb the neighbors in the middle of the day" Cale whispered in between her thighs.

Hiera shivered from the buzzing sensation that it gave her. That's how he was able to make her cling into him unable to do anything.

Cale slid her underwear to the side as he started eating her out. Hiera moaned loudly which made Cale shiver.

It was painful for Cale to wait like this. He had already been hard for over 20 minutes. He groaned in between which made Hiera let out a little whimper. She couldn't do it anymore. She grabbed his hair with both hands, as she tried thursted he hips back and forth.

"Ah! I- I- Ca...Cale"

Cale looked up at her as he swallowed what she just released.

"Huuu, shhhh. There there" Cale tried to soothe her a little bit by rubbing her back.

Cale slowly rubbed her clit with two fingers once she relaxed a little.

Once hiera realize what Cale was doing, she immediately tried to relax her body. She realizes that cale was trying to do it slow as it was their first time. The look on cales face when they first started wasn't the look of someone who would go easy. Cale looked as if he was looking to devour his prey, she loved it in all honesty. She wanted to devour him as much as he wanted to.

Cale started by inserting his index finger, he started rubbing it in and it slowly turned into thursting. Cale inserted a second finger as he started to thirst faster and faster.

He immediately inserted his third finger after scissoring and making sure that she was loose enough for it. Hiera screamed, it was too sudden. She held cales hand that was fingering her with both hand with all her mights. She didn't know what to do. The pleasure was just too much as she couldn't help her voice from coming out.

Cale smiled once he saw that there was no blood and that she was loose enough. And from Hiera's reaction through the whole thing, he knew that there was moments where it was uncomfortable, but nonetheless not painful. He now could start what he has been dying for.

Cale unzipped his pants as he removed his hands from hiera. She was so drunk from the pleasure that she couldn't quite understand what was happening anymore. Cale remove his pants as he adjusted himself in between her thighs. There was already precum at the tip.

He put some of the lube that was on the bed on.
As he took a breath and slammed into her. Hiera gasp and opened her eyes wide. Cale shivered at the feeling that had overtook him from just a second of being inside her as he started thrusting slowly.

"Hahh~" Hiera dropped her head back to the bed. She raised her arms above her head and held the bed fram. Cale held her waist with one hand as his other one was on her thighs. He wanted to keep things slow and steady today. But he couldn't hold back anymore. Once they were both comfortable and used to being connected.

Cale began hammering onto her as fast as he could. He groaned as he brought Hiera closer to him and began to shower her with kisses everywhere.

She clung to him and bit her lips. It was honestly worth the teasing that Cale had given her this whole time. She rolled her eyes as she tried to hold back another moan. She had already let her self moan loudly multiple times. She knew Cale would tease her about it later so she tried her best to hold her self this time. It also didn't look like they would let it be after just one or two other rounds.

Cale who sensed what she was thinking about smirked. he looked at her and held her face with one hand as his other hand was supporting him.

"Hmmm, can't let that happen"

(AHHAHSKAJWLWKLSOWJSNNS HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

It literally took me two hours. TWO FUCKING HOURS TO WRITE THIS. Honesty it's my first time writing smut 🫣 so... I did close my phone and role around in bed with every sentence I wrote🫠 oh well idk but hopefully you guys like it because the next chapter would definitely be the continued part of this 😼🫶🏼)