Chapter 42 introducing 

"That's...amazing! Cale, I can tell how much you both love and cherish each other's."

Cale looked at his mother in shock.

This was the first time Cale had ever seen countess Violen smile at him.

She wasn't mean or anything, She was just a women of few expressions. This somehow made Cale feel giddy inside, making him unable to look her directly in the eyes.

*sniff*

Bothe Cale and Countess Violens eyebrows twitched. Their attention was immediately placed on the count. After all, deureth was crying. Yes, he was crying and trying to hold back his tears.

"I ..I *sniff*"

"Uh.."

Cale did not know what to say or do. He didn't even know why he was crying. While Violen sighed and shook her head.

-

"Haaa, that was something"

Cale plopped down on the couch of his bedroom at the estate. The talk he just had with his parent had genuinely drained him. They weren't able to continue due to count deureth, his father. He wouldn't stop crying.

He even tried to hug Cale and cry on his shoulders but was stopped by a sharp slap on the back of his neck from Violen.

Cale became speechless by what he witnessed. All he could do was stare at both the count and countess before excusing him self saying that there was something he had to do.

Choi Han looked at Cale with concern.

"Are you okay, cale-nim?"

Cale looked at Choi Han and sighed one more time.

"Yes I am. Now, what did you wanna talk about?"

"Ah that, i wanted to ask if it was okay to..ummm"

Choi Hans eyes were wandering all around the room as he tried to avoid making eye contact with Cale.

Choi Han took a deep breath and spoke again.

"I wanted to ask if it's okay to stay with you."

When Cale left the palace, Choi Han realized that he didn't have much of a relationship with Cale.

Cale could leave again just like that anytime and he might not be able to meet him again. Choi Han wanted to stay with cale. That's why, he needs to come up with something that would get him to stay next to him.

Whether it was to be his knight or to do some requests that he has. Anything was fine by him.

Choi Han has realized this from spending some time with Cale. He realized how nice, generous, and genuine this young master is. It moved Choi Han in all types of ways.

He wanted to stay by his side in order to learn from him, protect him, and grow strong while fighting the secret organization with him.

Cale got chill on his back as he looked at the sincere look Choi Hans gave him.

Cale was already planning to allow this punk to ether stay here at the henituse estate or come with him, so it wasn't much to think about. But something about the expression on Choi Hans  face made Cale want to rethink his decision.

"....I was planning on letting you stay ether way."

Choi Han looked at Cale in disbelief. He thought that he would refuse. Especially after the way he left in the capital.

"Will Rosalyn and lock be able to stay with us too?"

Choi Han asked excitedly. He was, after all really happy. Which put Cale on a dilemma. He was originally planning on letting them stay here in the estate. But will him refusing them to come with him make this scary punk mad? And if so will he...try to beat him or something? After all, he didn't have Raon or Heira here with him.

Cale put on the sincerest smile he could muster and replied to him.

"..of course, of course they can come too"

"Thank you!! Cale-nim"

Choi Han bowed his head and then excused him self to leave. After all, he needed to tell the good news to the others.

"Choi Han, you met him before"

Hiera gave Choi han a small nod.

"Good evening!"

Choi Han bowed as he greeted her with enthusiasm. After all, she was also his family's savior. She deserved to be greeted with respect.

Cale scrunched his nose, took a few steps forward
and stood in front of Choi Han.

"This is Miss Rosalyn, Miss Rosalyn this is my wife Hiera."

Rosalyn's eyes twinkled as an elegant smile appeared on her face.

"Good evening, miss Hiera."

Hiera's brows twitched as she looked at Rosalyn, she could tell that this woman in front of her was quite mischievous and smart. Not a bad person per se but...

Hiera did not like how curious Rosalyn's eyes were as she looked at her. So she just gave her a small nod with a simple greeting.

"Hmh, good evening."

Of course, Hiera was not wrong with the judgment she made of Rosalyn.

Meanwhile, Rosalyn thoughts were quit simple.

'She's gorgeous'

Truly, Rosalyn couldn't take her eyes off of her. It wouldn't be wrong to say that Rosalyn was mesmerized.

'She also looks strong....what a match made in heaven.'

Cale and Hiera truly suited each others.

'Just who is he.'

Who was Cale Henituse? Really.

"Haa."

Cale sighed as he waved his hand in front of Rosalyn to stop her from looking as Hiera.

"Ops."

Rosalyn's lips twitched a little before she straightened herself again.

"That's Lock, one of the wolf tribe children. Lock, This is Hiera as I said earlier, my wife."

"O-oh, good evening miss!"

"And this is bearocx. You met him earlier, and he's a chef, bearocx-"

"Yes! Good evening, my lady."

Hiera gave a simple gesture of greeting before looking at Cale with an arched eyebrows.

She knew that Choi Han would be staying with them for sometime.

But...Rosalyn, lock and bearocx?

Cale smiled and avoided her eyes before pointing to the doors on the first floor.

"There's 5 rooms down here that you can choose from, our bedroom and the kids's are on the second floor. That the kitchen right there."

"That door next to the big cabinet leads to the backyard. There is an empty room near the tree outside that you can use as a lab of you want."

Rosalyn's eyes twinkled at the mention of the lab.

"You will be staying here temporarily until the homes in harries village are built."

Lock and Choi Han nodded aggressively.

"Also.. don't go to the second or third floor without permission."

"Understood."

Was the reply Cale got before the 4 of them got to exploring and choosing their rooms.

"Well, see you at dinner then!"