Ch10 A Baby Dragon

Vinion stan was in front of them. He was going inside the cave so he could enjoy watching the baby dragon getting tortured.

There was a smug smile on Vinions face. "Ha! I swear this is the best way to restore my appetite".

A crazy bastard. This Venion Stan was someone who enjoyed his meal while watching the torturer whip the Black Dragon until it was covered with blood.

Oh boy...cale looked at his side and noticed that the vicious smiles are growing wider.

'he's literally digging his own grave' Carl smirked.

'Me and hiera will take care of everyone and you go and get the baby inside'

Cale nodded his head and Cicelia handed him a ring. Cale looked at it confused.

'Don't stare at it for too long.' Cecelia told Cale 'my attribute is hallucination. That ring has some of my power in it, just tap the ring twice and aim it at the torturer inside. His soul would be sucked into an endless cycle of hallucination once he's in the ring' she said while smiling.

Cake shivered at how vicious she was. But still nodded his head and put the ring on.

He looked at his side and saw an insane amount of purple mana starting to stir on the air.

And beside the mana was a scary amount of white aura coming from the sword hiera was holding.

"Ho ho~ and where do you think you're going hmmm? Tsk you're ruining my favourite Color"

Vinion looked around frantic. "Wh-who are you? How dare you speak to me like that! Show yourself"

Beautiful blonde hair and a slight smile on his
lips. As he was trying to hide how scared he is. Perfectly ironed attire without a single
wrinkle. Boots without a single scuff mark.

"Ha! How dare you" Cecilia said as she went towards Vinion. " how dare you order a dragon! Oh well~ you dare torture one right~?"

Vinion's face paled as he started to tremble 'A DRAGON? SHES A DRAGON'

Not only him. All the people that was part of vinions people paled from the information that they have been guarding a dragon that has been tortured by their master, and the fact that an enraged Dragon was in front of them.

"Cat got your tongue? My~"

"Nonna we shouldn't kill that ugly blond! We should let the baby dragon do it" hiera said as she killed some guards with her aura.

Her sword was stabbed on to the ground as her aura was running wildly.

Cale couldn't help but chuckle at the scary conversation these two women were having.

"Oh! My my~ how insensitive of me. Thank you for reminding me"

"Hehe~ no problem!"

With that. The both of them started attacking the people around. Vinion tried to escape and throw whatever person was near him toward the dragon's. Yes he thought that hiera was a dragon too.

Well that didn't go too well as he was dragged by a purple whip the moment ha began taking a step.

This caused chaos for everyone in the territory. As sound of explosions and the sound of things breaking was heard.

It was also only 10am when this 'little battle' began. Well, Cale did not care as he went inside the cave. He walked a little until he saw the torturous trembling and looking at him with fear in his eyes.

"Wha-what do you think you're doing" he screamed as he tried to point a knife at him.

The torturer was shaking violently while looking at Cale. He had no choice but to be scared. If the torturer received an attack higher than an average person's strength, he would instantly blow up .

It was one of Venion's safety measures as well.
The strength of the blast would make the prison
key and the prison itself blow up with the torturer as well. Naturally, the torturer knew about this.

"If you come, everyone here will die!"

Cale clicked his tongue as he pointed the ring at the torturous and tapped it twice with his thumb as Cecilia instructed him to do. Immediately after he did that the torturous eyes went white as he tried scream and white foam started forming in his mouth.

His whole body was surrounded by purple colored mana, cracks started appearing all over his body.

In just less then 30 seconds. His body had turned into purple ash. And Cale could see a purple figure being sucked into the ring.

Cales hand trembled a little. It was a scary sight after all. 'Yup I'm never gonna mess with a dragon ever in my life. Definitely not with them'

Cale knew that dragons are the strongest creatures in this world. They are also the kings\Queens of mana. You also have to consider the fact that each one of them are unique. They are not all the same as they all have different attributes.

Cale shook his head to get rid of the thought. It was too much of a headache after all.

'Here it is.'

Cale grabbed the key and started to walk toward the cave cell.

Once he arrived, he could see a curled up black
existence inside this now-useless magic prison. It
was the dragon. The thing that shocked Cale more than the dragon itself was the blood covering the dragon and the scent of blood in the air.

Cale quickly approached the prison.

The dragon continued to keep its eyes closed.
even as Cale approached. The dragon was probably in a state of chaos right now.

Cale put the key into the lock and opened the
door.

Click. It unlocked with a light noise. Cale slowly
opened the iron gate, and entered into the prison.

It was pretty large to be called a prison. There
were whips and other torture tools, as well as the
luxurious couch that Venion sat on to watch. Cale
headed to the corner of the prison.

A small figure that was less then 1 meter long was laying on a stack of hay in the corner. The inner eyelids of the dragon were shaking as it laid there with its eyes closed. There were chains on all of its limbs, and the mana restriction chain was on its neck, making it unable to use any strength.

"Hey."

Cale crouched in front of the dragon. The dragon
did not open its eyes even after Cale called out to
it. It was time to leave after all. He continued to speak to the dragon.

"Let's leave."

Cale used the key he had obtained from the tor-
turer to undo the chains.

The dragon opened its eyes at that moment. Cale
started to smile after looking at the dragon's eyes.
It was still a very strong gaze. It had not lost its
will to live just yet.

It was not the dying gaze that Choi Han had run
into in the novel. It was still a gaze with a strong
desire to live. That was why it was filled with en-
ergy, anger, and resistance.

It was the gaze of a dragon.

"What a nice gaze."

Cale lifted the dragon into his arms.