Ch34 The capital

Cale had just entered the capital of the roana kingdom. And of course. Taylor Stan and cage were with him.

Basen really didn't care and say anything about his brother's decision. He just went along and observed him every chance he got.

He would also try to start small conversation along the way, as he felt that this was a chance to get closer with his older brother.

Which fairly worked a little. Cale never really ignored basen. Whenever he would start a conversation or anything, he went along.

After entering the capital and everything. A letter was sent from the northern nobles. Who were shocked that the rumors of Cale Henituse, coming to the capital was actually true and not just false rumors.

They were glade that he wasn't here alone and maybe with the help of basen. Everything would work out great.

'Human this house looks amazing!'

"Meawww"

"Meaw!"

The kids seemed way too energetic as their eyes sparkled looking around the capital's estate. Raon was constantly tapping cales shoulders. On, and hongs tails were wagging non stops.

Cales sighed and put the two kittens down.

"Go play around but don't get too far."

Both on and hong meowed in happiness, as well as  raons happy voice that rang through Cale's head.

Cale poured a glass of wine as he sat on the couch. Just as he was about to take a sip. He heard a knock on the door.

Cale got up to head to the door.

"Ah."

Clang!

He accidentally hit the wine bottle while getting
up, and it fell down and broke into pieces. The carpet started to get stained with the red wine.

'.. I have a bad feeling about this.'

Cale suddenly had a bad feeling for no reason. He
quickly headed for the door.

Why do I have such an ominous feeling?' Cale could not figure it out. Is it Choi Han? No, it can't be. Unless he travels like a lunatic, there is no way he arrived here already. He won't be here for another 3 days.

There was no way someone like Choi Han would
force an injured Lock to move faster. Even though Choi Han had potions that Cale had given him, the wolf tribe was disowned by the gods. Since potions were made with divine power, it did not work on them.

And there was also no way that Rosalyn, the care-
ful and cautious person who hid her magic abili-
ties at first in the novel, would use advanced
magic to transport them all to the capital.

But, most importantly, Cale had told Choi Han that he would be staying at a specific hotel in the capital. He was going to go meet Choi Han there once before leaving Ron and Beacrox to take care of the rest.

"Right. This ominous feeling is just a side effect of hanging around people like Ron or Choi Han for too long. Cale calmed himself down before vigorously opening the door.

'"..You-."

Cale's heart sunk as soon as he opened the door.
An urgent and desperate voice quickly reached
Cale's ear.

"Cale-nim. I'm sorry. You were the only person
that came to mind."

A desperate Choi Han was standing in front of
him. He seemed to have rushed here as quickly as
possible, as he looked like a total mess.

Cale felt like he had seen the scariest thing in his
life. Next to Choi Han was the deputy butler Hans, who had a similar expression as Choi Han, but with a bit of confusion mixed into it. However, the moment Cale saw the person who came with Choi Han, as well as the person on Choi Han's back, he quickly opened the door.

"Come in for now."

The person on Choi Han's back was none other
than the Wolf Tribe member, Lock.

"Bring him with you."

Lock of the Blue Wolf Tribe, the successor of the
Wolf King, seemed to be in a dangerous state.
Lock was currently going through the pain before
transforming into berserk mode for the first time in his life. Cale did not know why this state that happened a year later in the novel was already happening.

However, he looked around at everybody and said just one thing.

"Don't worry."

Well that was one hell of a day. Lock was now resting as Choi Han and rosalyne was taking turns on nursing him.

The young wolf had just went through his brechk transformation. Choi Han had already explained everything that happened on his trip.

The survivors of the attack was just young children who are not even 14 years old.

Cale took a sip of wine as he looked at his wife's face on the ball.

"Damn that really is something." Hiera said. "But have you checked on the children?"

"No, not yet. But according to what Choi Han said. They are fine physically."

Hiera sighed. She was annoyed beyond imagination at those assholes who caused chaos all over.

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of everything here so you just rest."

Hiera frowned at cales words.

"Hey, I'm perfectly fine and I have also been resting at home for a while now."

"Hmhmm, I-"

Just as Cale was about to continue his sentence, a knock came from the door.

Raon immediately turned invisible in cales lap.

"I have to go"

"Ha! Alright good night."

"Goodnight, love you!"

Cale closed the call and asked. "Who is it."

"Hyung-nim, it's me."

"Come in."

Basen came in the room and looked at Cale awkwardly. He tried avoiding cales gaze.

"What's the matter?"

"Ah, well, I just wanted to ask if it would be okay for you to go to the crown prince meeting alone? There are some things that father needs me to do..so"

"Sure."

"Okay, thank you huyng-nim, and goodnight."

Cale remembered the terrorist attack at that moment.

"Hmhm, goodnight and be carful when you're out. Make sure to bring guards with you."

Basen stilled for a second before smiling and nodding his head.

He slowly closed the door and walked away. He was wondering who his brother was talking to earlier.

He did hear a woman's voice. He had also heard how gentle and affectionate his brothers voice was when he told her that he loved her.

'It's non of my business who hyung-nim loves. But will there be a day where he would introduce her to us?'

Basen wondered.