Ch19 Lets what?

(Ps: I guess this chapter and the next would be 18+ so if you're not into it then leave ? Uh yeah anyways enjoy)

It was quite a calm day today. The kids were with Cecilia as they preferred to play some 'vicious games' in Cale's opinion.

They would be spending the night with her as they will be camping tonight. They seemed pretty excited as it would be the first time for them to spend the night outside together.

Raon, the baby dragon have tried to convince Cale to go with them but Cale flatly said that 'camping outside isn't my thing!' While hiera decided to stay with Cale.

It has been a while since it was only the two of them all alone. Although they didn't hate having the kids around, they sometimes wished that they would have some time alone together.

They decided to just relax at home and then maybe go do some shopping in the eastern continent. As Hiera said that she wanted some more weapons. So she decided to start with a shower first.

Hiera just finished taking a shower as she was trying to dray her hair. While Cale admired her from the couch.

He tried to go on and continue reading his novel... but how can he. 'Huh, I guess I understand the hype about this so called 'boyfriend shirt now'

Hiera was waring one of his shirts as all of her clothes were getting washed right now. Cale has kept some of his clothes in here in case he needed to shower, because god knows what kinda situation he will end up in.

He might always come here to just chill out with his girlfriend, but he did end up going out doing some crazy shit on the mountain every now and then.

Cale looked at Hiera. Hair that reached her chest, slightly wavy white hair with a tint of silver and blue in it. Almond shaped silver with a hint of blue eyes. A sharp eyebrows, nose and jawline.

Pinkish bottom lips that were slightly bigger then the upper lips.

She had quit a lot of piercings that shone under the sunlight. Two helixes that had black gem on them, as well as two lobes on her right ears. Her left ears had an industrial and lobe only. They were all black gems.

It was the mix of white skin and black gems that made him feel all tingly, he couldn't quite understand why.

Cale wasn't the type to actually get on with just ones look. But he genuinely couldn't take his eyes off of her today. And the fact that they were all alone while she was half naked.... His throat was dry.

He stood up to go and get a glass of water, he needed to clear his throat, and calm his mind too. That's when he finally heard Hieras voice.

"Hey! I have been calling you for over a minute now. Just what's on your mind? Hmm?"

Cale cleared his throat and looked at her, their height different wasn't that big as she was 170cm tall. "Nothin, I was just dozing off. what do you want?"

Hiera looked at him suspiciously. "Help me dry my hair, my arms are pretty sore"

Cale hummed as he drank the cup of water and sat down. "Come here"

"Hmhmm"

Cale flinched and dropped the towel that was on his hand. Hiera looked at him in confusion for a second, before the confusion on her face turned into a smirk.

"Oh~ so... is that why you have been so out of it just now?"

Hiera asked mischievously. She was sitting in between Cale's legs. her back was almost pressed on Cale's abdomen. And well... she felt something twitch too.

"Huuuu, Hiera move a little would you?"

"What if I don't want to?" She asked mischievously. It was the first time that she had actually seen Cale like this, and she was loving it.

Cale would always be prepared to have a stoic face and keep a perfect distance so that she would not feel him. So this came as a shock for the both of them.

Cale would never actually do anything other then kissing and sometimes moving to her neck and a little lower. But that was it. She didn't hate it, but in all honesty she wanted more.

Cale looked at her with lust filled eyes. He first gazed her eyes, then moved to her lips. He settled there as he held her chin softly and went in for a kiss.

It started as a soft kiss, but it quickly turned into a deep one. They quickly became a hot mess as they were trying to catch their breath without having to part their mouth.

Cale grabbed hiera waist and pressed it against his. A groan came out of his mouth as he finally tried to let go.

But would it actually be that easy with his little thug? Absolutely not.

Hiera grabbed him by his collar and slammed him to the bed, as she got on top of him and started to unbutton some of his shirt.

Cales was already wet all over form hiera. But she didn't care as she deepened the kiss even more.

She was devouring him completely. Hiera locked fingers with him and thought for a second. 'We're 17' she broke the kiss and said as she was catching her breath. "Cale, how about we just get married?"

"Huh?" Cale asked dumbfounded as the kiss was just broken.

"I mean we're already 17, the legal age of marriage is fucked up in this world and we both know we're much older"

"Alright, let's get married today!"

It was now Hieras time to give a dumbfounded "huh".

"Well... let's get married"

"Alright!" Hiera accepted easily. "Wait I don't have anything to put on...."

"Ah! Should I go and buy you some clothes?"

"Uh wait a minute" hiera searched her closet for a bit until she found a mini black dress that was just slightly above her knee. She immediately grabbed it and put it on. She then got Cale a new shirt as his own was wet from her hair.

Just like that, they got out and went on to find an alter in the eastern continent as that was their destination in the first place.