Ch 22 First night

"Do you really think I'll let that happen? Hmmm?"

Cale flipped her over as he slammed himself in her with all his might again. Her back arched. Hiera tried to bite her lips but Cale was faster as he placed his two fingers in her mouth. A muffled scream escaped her mouth.

"There's already a soundproof barrier, you are not going to be holding your screams in. Are you?"

"Uh-ugh Fuckkk"

Cale groaned as he used his other hand to rub her clit. Hiera bite down on Cale's fingers and dug her fingers in the bed sheet. She let out a whine before she finally cam again for the... fourth time.

Cale gave her a few more thrusts before he also came.

"Hhhuuu....are you okay?" Cale gently asked as he brushed Hieras hair out of her face. Hieras eyes were red with some tears in them. But her eyes were still clear and not as dazed as Cale thought she would be. She still had some energy in them which made Cale smile.

"Wanna go for another round?" Cale asked, in a matter of a second, Hiera flipped him over which caused him to fall to the ground. He looked at her with his brows raised as a small smirk was plastered on his face. Looks like she want to go for more rounds.

Hiera sat on the edge of the bed as she pressed her leg on his abdomen. She looked down at him and said. "You know....I would like to see you on your knees begging for me to fuck you, instead of asking me if I wanted to go for another round."

"Don't you think that's a better way? hmm? Cuz trust me honey, even if I wasn't in the mood for another round I would still fuck you."

"Hah" Cale's eyes were full of lust as his smirk turned wider. He couldn't believe that she was whining just a second ago under him. this was more fun in his opinion, he thought that he was doing too much as she wasn't saying anything to provoke him or to hold her stands the whole time.

Cale held her calf's and put it on the floor as he got on his knees, he put both of his hands on both sides of the bed, caging her like that as he rested his chin on her thighs.

"So you want me like this begging for you to fuck me? And not the other way round?"

Hiera took a deep breath as she tried to calm her heart down, she genuinely just wanted to pounce on him the moment he smirked as he looked at her from the floor. Cale wasn't just going to be submissive with zero advantage to him. She knew that, and she was excited to see what his reaction would be.

"Hmmm, why? Which way would you like it then?" She said as she held his chin up.

"Ho~ well... depends on what you wanna do"
Cale wasn't going to refuse her if she wanted to do something exciting to him.

"Oh!" Hiera got excited as the thought of what she wanted to do to him flashed on her mind. She smirked as she took Cale's neck tie that was on the floor.

Cale looked at this and raise both of his eyebrows. He looked at her and asked "seriously? You want to tie me down?"

Cale could literally imagine a tail wagging behind her. Hiera smiled at him as she lifted him from his arms to the bed with one hand. She was quit strong to begin with, something like this was a piece of cake for her.

She slammed Cale on the bed one more time as she immediately tied his hands to the bed frame above him.

'Holy... just why does she wanna do this'
Cale was wondering as he felt that the tie's on his wrist was quite strong. Cale laid down and looked at her every action, it was quite exciting for him to see her all lustfull over him.

Even though the tie on his wrist was quit strong, Cale could easily break free from them, but...why ruin the fun and miss the chance of seeing what his wife actually wanted to do?

Hiera grabbed his dick and started to stroke it with her hand as she got her self settled on top of him. Cale took in heavy breath. It looked like it would be harder to just sit and watch then expected.

Hiera, who noticed the heavy breath that Cale took smirked and grab the tip and kiss it gently. "Haahhh" Cale groaned from her teasing as he held the bed frame. He looked at her and narrowed his eyes. 'Is she going to tease me just like I did?' He wondered.

Hiera got up a bit and started to rub his dick on her clit. She kept on putting his tip in and out as she started teasing him even more. It was kinda like a revenge on what Cale did earlier. As he expected.

She finally took her hands away from it as she placed both of her hands on Cale's chest as she dropped her whole body weight on him. She moaned as she plopped on him and kissed him fiercely. Cale returned the kiss with a deeper one.

Hiera began to move her hips up and down as she would occasionally grind on him. Cale wanted to rip these fucking ties and just thrust deeper in her. Hiera noticed Cale's Movement as she immediately held both of his hands with one hand as her other one was grabbing him by the neck as she continued to kiss him fiercely.

Cale struggle in between her grip. He tried harder but couldn't. 'Fuck this weak ass body' he thought to himself. Hiera bit his lips as she felt his hands are moving even more. She wouldn't let him go after teasing her like that freely.

She will fuck him until they are both satisfied, wasn't she the one that told him that she would be doing it from the beginning?

"What is it? You wanna stop now or what" her voice was raspy as she whispered that Cale's ears. Cale shivered at the sound of her whisper and answered. "Ha! I just wanna take this shit off so I can go deeper in you"

Hiera looked at him surprised. She wasn't expecting this answer. She smirked and whispered some more words that made Cale groan.

"Later, I promise. We will fuck until midnight and you will have the chance to burry yourself in me as much and as deep as you want."