Ch29 The capital?

It had already been two weeks since the Harris village incident. Cale had helped Choi Han get to rain city and asked to meet him at a coffee shop when he was done with settling everything.

Well Cale would rather not meet Choi Han at all again. Just remembering how in the original story, he was beaten up to pulp by him gave Cale the chill.

The count have already sent some guards to the village. And they would be helping the villagers to rebuild, protect and investigate the events that occurred before.

And the villagers were able to send the old man that died that day peacefully. Even though most of them were traumatized by the events that happened, they were still able to move on.

The villagers in Harris village were mostly old people. There were only 4 youngsters that were around 20 years old including Choi Han. That's why they welcomed the help of the guards with open arms, they wouldn't be able to restore everything as it was alone.

Back to Choi Han now. The only reason Cale had agreed to meeting him was because he has received a message from his little brother, basen.

Basen had asked Cale if it was possible to come and chat with him in person. It was a rare request according to his personality, so Cale had agreed. After all, Cale had said that he will visit every now and then.

Basen had asked Cale if he can come with him to the capital for the kings 50th birthday. Cale remembered something crucial that will happen in the capital once this topic was brought up. The terrorist attack. Just like how the original Cale wasn't close to any of his family members, he wasn't too.

But that didn't mean that Cale would let a 15 year old go and maybe even getting harmed by it. Did Cale want to go? Absolutely not. He didn't want to meet any nobles, he was sure that half of them would be power-hungry, and stuck up assholes.

And over all. The whole situation was shitty.

Still, he had agreed to go to the capital of the roana kingdom with basen.

So Cale did need Choi Han to come with them so they could part way and make Choi Han 'pay up' by going to the wolf village and then go to the capital.

"He won't bite so calm down. I'm also stronger then he is so..." Hiera said as she patted Cale's head.

"Hmmhm, be carful on your way."

"Oki~see you later." Hiera said goodbye to Cale as she teleported to Cecilia's Lair. The purple dragon had told the two of them that there was something in Hiera. But it wasn't developed quite yet so they will have to wait for another week or two to know if she was pregnant.

They weren't rushing it or anything either, but just in case Hiera would stay with the purple dragon for now. Cale didn't want to take her with him to the capital because he knew she would be so quick to draw her sword out if anything happened. And yes he didn't tell her about the attack that will happen.... 

Choi Han looked at the front sign of the place that he was meeting the person that had saved his village.In his eyes he was a hero.  

Choi Han wasn't as messed up as he was in the original story. The thought of killing the people that harmed his village was still there. But there wasn't as much sadness as there was in the novel.

'The Fragrance of Tea with Poetry'. Choi Han took a deep breath before entering. He was greeted by a man who was very much round in shape.

Well that man's was non other then billios.

"Ah! Welcome, the young master is waiting for you upstairs."

"Oh, okay!" Choi Han looked confused at the term 'young master'. He wondered if that sir was a noble from this title.