Waking Up

Fuyuhikos pov

I woke up in a comfy pod. I reached up and touched my left eye. I guess I do have that crazy bitches eye. Well I'm removing that as soon as humanly possible!

"fuyu!" I was immediately takle hugged by kazuichi. Thankfully other than the blood stains on his jumpsuit he didn't look too fucked up. He still looks just as beautiful as the day I met him.

"fuyu is everything alright?" he tilted his head adorably "you're staring at me"

Well I did promise peko. It's now or never. I cupped his face and kissed him. I heard some gasps from behind me (probably the girls) but I ignored them. The only thing that mattered to me was my boy and his soft lips.

When I finally pulled away he stared at me in disbelief before giggling.

"so dose that mean we're a couple now?" he asked.

"only if you want to" I muttered nervously.

"of course I do" he hugged me tightly the girls clapped and cheered for us. I felt so unbelievably happy. I have my boy and everyone accepts us. The only thing missing is..

"hajime?" kazuichi gasped as the long haired boy sat up. We exchanged nervous glances. None of us could tell if the boy in front of us was hajime or izuru.

"hajime" I stepped forward "is that really you?"

He stared at us silently before grinning "yep I'm back"

We all rushed over and hugged him. Happy to be together, happy to be alive.

Happy that he's ok.

"alright everyone" hajime cracked his knuckles "let's bring our friends back"