Gundams Sacrifice

Fuyuhikos pov

"and that's how you killed nekumaru.. Gundam Tanaka!"

Hinata pointed a shaky finger at the man who simply smiled weakly. Poor guy. This can't be easy for him. The two of them had a thing for each other but now he has to die. Those are the rules of this fucked up world.

"Well done hajime hinata. You shed a light on my devilish deed most brilliantly" he chuckled darkly.

"shut up!" owari marched up and grabbed him by the shirt "you killed coach nekumaru and I'm going to make you pay!" she raised up her fist and-

"stop!" hinata grabbed her arm "please akane let me talk to him"

Her fist shook before she lowered it and slowly walked away. Kazuichi was quick to confert her though I don't think she understood why.

Hinata took a deep breath before facing him "why did you do it" he asked, his voice filled with hurt "I won't accept this unless you tell me!"

Tanaka looked at him guiltily "I would like to say I did it for my own survival but I feel like I should be honest in my final moments" he took a deep breath "I did it for you my dark Prince and for the people I care about. So that you could keep living on, even in my absence"

"you did this.. for me?" he choked on his words.

"of course" he gently stroked his cheek "you are my everything"

"oh gundam!" he threw his arms around tanaka and cried onto his shoulder.

"this isn't fair" nevermind turned to Monokuma angrily "Monokuma you can't execute gundam!"

"I can and I will!" he yelled as he picked up his hammer "let's give it everything we've got. It's punishment time!"

*time skip*

Tanakas execution just like the others was cruel and hard to watch. As soon as it was over hinata fell to his knees and broke down. I immediately ran to my fallen friends side.

"it's ok hajime" I muttered, using his first name for once "you'll get through this. I'll help you get through this"

He nodded and cried into my chest. The others looked equally as miserable. I sighed to myself.

Was surviving really worth it?