Saying Goodbye To Her

Kazuichis pov

We all stood around hopelessly. At first we weren't mad at nagitos killer. Not really. As messed up as it sounds I can kinda understand why someone would want him dead, hell I can even understand why someone would want to torture him but it turns out it was no one's fault. It was an awful trick played by nagito. Now someone has to die..

IT'S NOT FAIR!

Chiaki. Ever so kind chiaki was smiling at us, as if the idea of dying so unjustly didn't faze her at all.

"come on now everyone. You all know what you must do" she gently coaxed us.

"chiaki" hajime looked at her, heartbroken. Poor guy. He's losing another person he cares about.

"this isn't fair!" sonia slammed her fists down as tears brimmed in her eyes "chiaki I wanted to leave this awful island with you. I wanted us to live together and start a family. You cannot die like this!"

"Sonia" she looked at her sadly "you mean so much to me. I want more than anything for you, hajime and everyone else to survive so please. Do this for me"

"ok" he voice cracked as her tears finally fell "I shall do this for you"

So with heavy hearts we voted for chiaki.

*time skip*

Her execution was nothing short of cruel and yet I couldn't take my eyes off of it. By the end Sonia was crying her heart out, akane was watching her sadly, hajime was staring into the distance with a blank expression while fuyuhiko tried to confert him.

I walked over to them "I don't know how much more of this I can take" I muttered softly.

"you and me both buddy" hajime said as he pulled us into a shaky hug. The three of us really had become like a band of brothers. Well maybe not me and fuyu..

He was something more. Well I at least wish he could be.