The Dispair Disease?

Fuyuhikos pov

My eyes fluttered opened as the sun stung my eyes. God last night was a shitshow! First akane got into a fight with Monokuma, nekumaru got in the way and now he's stuck in the hospital at Monokumas mercy. I feel worried for him but I can't do anything sitting around. I gotta do something!

I got up, got dressed and walked to the dining hall. I didn't expect what I'd see once I got there.

"ibuki be careful! Hinata-sans a man eating lion!"

"please don't eat me Mr hajime I am not very tasty"

"waaaa I'm scared!"

I watched them in disbelief. Why are they acting so batshit crazy? Is this shit normal!

I watched over to hinata. The only person who was acting normal "hey hinata what's going on?"

"that's what I'd like to know" he muttered "they all have fevers so they might just be sick"

"oh they're sick alright" Monokuma suddenly popped up "they are affected by the Despair Disease. A terrible disease that changes their personalitys and potentially cause a murder. Wouldn't that be fun" the bear laughed before disappearing.

"they're sick" hinata muttered in disbelief.

"how the fuck did he manage to do that?" I muttered to myself. Is there nothing those basturds can do?

"ahh!" mikan popped up looking pale "everyone p-please help me g-get everyone to the hospital"

"ok" hinata nodded before turning to me "kuzuryu will you help me?"

"not right now" I said quickly "I need to check on souda"

"oh yeah. You guys are close aren't you" he smiled at me.

"mind you damn business!" I yelled before charging out of the dining hall and over to soudas cottage.

Please let that dumbass be ok.