Strawberry Boys

Fuyuhikos pov

After about an hour or so the other returned to us with rather glum looking faces.

"I'm guessing you didn't find anything" I muttered.

"regrettably no" tanaka muttered "it seems these feinds have us trapped deep in this hellish underbelly. I wonder what will become of us" he chuckled darkly.

Kazuichi let out a choked sob. I held him close as I shot tanaka a glare who looked away guiltily.

"but we did find some dorm rooms to stay in" hinata quickly changed the subject "there's grape house and strawberry house. The girls will go in grape house and the boys will go in strawberry house"

"kazuichi we'll give you the deluxe room since you've had such a hard time" nidai said kindly.

"thank you" kazuichi nodded greatfully.

"Well then that just leaves the rest of us" nagito smiled creepily "best of luck to you all"

*time skip*

After a few rounds of rock paper scissors we finally decided on the rooms. Gundam got the other deluxe room, nagito and nekumaru got the standerd room and I got the cruddy room. There was no room for hajime so he grouped up with the girls in grape house.

I lay back in bed feeling annoyed. Out of all the rooms why'd I have to get the shitty one. Is my luck really that bad.

My pity party was interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it to see none other than kazuichi himself.

"oh fuyu my room is amazing" he twirled around in excitement "I'm never slept in such a soft bed before"

"I'm happy for you kid" I smiled at him. I'm glad he's doing better "I on the other hand didn't get so lucky" I gestured to my room.

"hmm. Maybe you could share a room with me fuyu. I wouldn't mind having a roomie" he blushed slightly.

I thought about it for a second. Sharing a room with kazuichi. His warm body next to mine, cuddling and enjoying each others warmth-

"nope!" I yelled as my face turned red "I mean I appreciate the offer but I think I'll be good"

"ok goodnight then" he looked away sadly before walking off. I raised an eyebrow.

What was that about?