A Vertual World

Fuyuhikos pov

"use the password 11037 and it should open you up to a new world. Best of luck to you all" those were nagitos last words as the screen turned black.

"I guess we got our password" hajime muttered "let's go back to the Ruins" we nodded and followed him down there.

Things were so strange now. When I woke up I saw her. Peko. But she should be dead. I thought I was going fucking insane but it turns out everyone else could see them too.

Sonia had taken a stroll with chiaki, hajime had been as the farm with gundam, akane did a workout with nekumaru and kazuichi had a dance party with ibuki and mahiru. Maybe we've all gone crazy. Who could blame us in a situation like this.

"master fuyuhiko" I turned around to see peko standing behind me "whatever happened please promise you'll keep fighting to live"

"tch I already promised you this didn't I" I muttered in annoyance.

She nodded understandingly "start a life with the one you love won't you" she looked over at kazuichi who was in front of me, chatting with ibuki.

My face turned red "y-yeah I'll think about it"

"thank you master fuyuhiko. That's all I could ask for" and with that she and everyone else faded away.

We all looked around in confusion "hey" kazuichi spoke up "where'd everyone go?"

Hajime shook his head "there's no time for that. We have to go" he typed the password in and the ruins opened up just as everything turned white.

I stared around in disbelief "a vertual world!?"