After Peko

Fuyuhikos pov

"peko!" I charged into the unknown darkness. I can't let her die. Not like this. Not for my sake! "peko please come back. I need you. I can't go on without you!"

She turned to me with a smile "young master-"

"damnit I told you to stop calling me that!" I yelled in her face "you are not a tool. You're my everything"

"listen to me master fuyuhiko" she took me by the shoulders "I want you to continue living your life. Make friends with the others. They aren't as bad as you think. Please do this for my sake"

"ok I will" I nodded shakily.

"thank you young master fuyuhiko" she pushed me away as several swords came her way.

"nooooooo"

I shot up awake, breathing heavily. That right. It was all a dream. Pekos fine, everythings ok-

That nice thought was shattered by white walls. I'm in a hospital bed. I gingerly touched my left eyes. Bandages. I've probably lost that eye for good. Who cares. Losing peko hurts way more.

"ekk!" I jumped and turned around to see the timid nurse mikan.

"Jesus!" I clutched my chest dramatically "god dammit women are you trying to give me a heart attack!"

"I'm sorry!" she yelped "I just didn't expect you to be awake. I'm glad. So glad" she started tearing up. I blushed slightly. I'm not exactly used to people caring about me.

"ahh I should tell everyone the good news" she bowed swiftly before running away.

I took a deep breath. Ok peko you win. I'll try and make friends for your sake.