Nagitos Final Moments

Fuyuhikos pov

"someone deactivate the fucking bombs already!"

Alot of shit had happened. We explored the final island, nagito went haywire and placed bombs all over the fucking island that will explode in two days, we split up to look for them and here we are with only minutes to spare.

"I can't! There's isn't enough time!" kazuichi yelled in a panicky tone.

I stared at the truck of bombs in disbelief. Is this really how we die-

Suddenly nevermind burst through the door "it's alright. They aren't bombs!"

Before any of us could ask how the fuck she knew that the timer ran down. Instead of blowing up however several different colours sparked around the room.

"fireworks?" I muttered in disbelief.

"gah he tricked us!" kazuichi threw his wrench down in frustration "I'm gonna kill that guy!" he stormed out.

"you better save a piece for me kazzy" owari rushed out after him.

"please don't do anything rash" the girls ran after them. Me and hajime exchanged glances before rushing after them.

*time skip*

We finally reached the warehouse where the others were waiting outside.

"what's the holdup?" I asked.

"the door is blocked by something" Nanami explained.

"it seems nagito isn't prepared to face the consequences of his actions" nevermind muttered angrily.

"ok step back everyone" owari said firmly "I'll kicked down the door"

"you can't!" kazuichi yelped "what if it's a trap!"

"relax little dude. I'll kick it lightly so I don't set anything off" she said reassuringly.

"akane that's way too reckless!" hajime tried to reason with her.

"I'm telling you it's going to be fine" she yelled and before we could stop her she kick that bitch down. We heard something fall before everything caught on fire.

"gah akane I told you it was a trap!" kazuichi yelled at her.

"well how was I supposed to know that the building would catch on fire" she argued.

"cess this bickering" nevermind demanded "we must grab the fire grenades and put this fire out!"

We nodded and all ran to the storeroom. We grabbed as many grenades as possible and chucked them at the fire. What put it out however wasn't the grenades but the sprinklers.

We took a step inside and where greeted with something none of us expected to see...

It was nagitos mangled corpse.