Jealousy

Fuyuhikos pov

I sat at the dining table as kazuichi talked my ear off. Normally I'd be annoyed but right now I was just happy that the dumbass was back to normal.

"hey it's miss Sonia" kazuichis eyes lit up as the princess walked by "hey miss Sonia wait up!" he raced after her.

He talked away as the princess nodded politely and the ultimate breeder looked at him in annoyance.

I felt a ting of jelousy watching them. Wait jelousy? Why am I jealous? Is it because of kazuichi? No it can't be that! We're friends not lovers! So why dose my heart sink when I see him talking to her.

"morning everyone" hinata finally arrived.

"m-morning mortal hajime" he muttered as he covered his face with his scarf. I raised an eyebrow. Interesting.

Kazuichi looked over at him angrily "hey hamster boy. Quit staring at miss Sonia like that!"

"I am not staring at the dark queen sharp tooth one" tanaka glared at him "She is my friend and only my friend"

"bullshit! I'll bury you and your hamsters six feet under!"

"how dare you say such unkind things! I shall send you to the fire of pandamonia!"

Me and hinata exchanged looks at the two boys proceeded to tear at each others throats.

"out of everyone here that I could have fallen for why'd it have to be him" hinata muttered as he sipped on a glass of orange juice.

"I feel ya buddy" I muttered as I sipped my coffee.