The Class Trail

Fuyuhikos pov

"please just forgive me already!"

I watched the nurse screamed at the top of her lungs as she tore out chunks of her hair. I felt nervous sweat run down my face. This broad is emotionally unstable! It's impossible to have a conversation with her!

"I can't forgive you" hinata yelled back "not after you killed those girls!"

"and can you prove that?" her voice became sinisterly calm "can you really prove that I killed them? Huhh can you?"

Hinata went silent. Shit it looks like we're out of options. What are we going to do now-

"I think I can prove it" kazuichi spoke up.

"what did you say" Tsumiki said in a threatening tone.

"it was when I just recovered from the illness" he started "I saw mikan leading ibuki away. I was conserned so I followed her. When I peaked in the music venue I saw mikan wrapping a rope around her neck"

We looked over at Tsumiki whose face was twisted in horror.

"Well well it seems my theory was correct" Komeada chuckled "well done souda-san. Even when you're sick you're still conserned for others. As expected of an ultimate!"

"I really thought that it was just a dream. I guess not" he sighed.

"hehehehehe" she suddenly started giggling.

"what is so funny feind" tanaka glared at her.

"ahh none of it matters any more. Soon I'll be reunited with my beloved" she smiled softly "wait for me my beloved. Mikan is coming for you"

*time skip*

We all stared in disbelief at Tsumikis corpse. Three young girls have died today. This is just too cruel!

"hic!" I spun around to see kazuichi crying "ibuki. Why'd you have to go?" I never realised they were friends. Poor kid.

"hey" I patted his shoulder confertingly "it's ok kid. I'm here for you"

"oh fuyu" he jumped into my arms, crying helplessly onto my shoulder. I felt my face heat up...

Am I ever get used to this?