27

"Feeling better?" Jihoon asked. Hyunsuk nodded while tightening his arms around Jihoon's waist. Hugging him. Jihoon patted his head softly. Hyunsuk has been crying for a while and Jihoon decided just to stay until the shorter guy calmed down. There's a lot of things Jihoon wanted to say and to ask. But seems like it's not the right time for him to ask. Hyunsuk suddenly broke into tears in front of him after a very long time.

The last time he remembered Hyunsuk cried was when he got injured on his way back from school. When some delinquents suddenly attacked him. And the very first time he saw Hyunsuk cried was after the shorter guy fall from the stairs and blaming Jihoon on every single misfortunes he need to go through. Hyunsuk was a very strong guy who has a strong will and work really hard to keep on his strong front. But broke down in tears because of him, Park Jihoon.

"Would it be alright if we haven't met each other?" he thought.

"Huh?" Hyunsuk raised his head. Jihoon's eyes got widened. He thought he only said it in his mind. He accidentally mumbled it? Did Hyunsuk really heard it? No. No. He might think bad about it and will hurt him again.

"No. Nothing," Jihoon sighed.

"To be honest. Me too," Hyunsuk said. He gets away from Jihoon's arms. Lying down beside Jihoon on his bed in the guest room. This room will be vacant soon. Jihoon going to move out this weekend, meaning either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow since it's already Friday.

"What do you mean?" Jihoon asked. Hyunsuk turned at Jihoon. He looked confused while staring at Hyunsuk.

"It probably will be better if we don't cross path at the first place. For me and you too. For both of us," Hyunsuk said. "I feel like this relationship just keep hurting you and me as well. How I can't get away from you. And how you feel like you need to take a responsibility that you have to stay right by my side. Don't we just hurt each other every single time?"

"You're hurt because of me?" Jihoon asked. Before Hyunsuk could say anything, Jihoon continued. "Sure. I have been the reason who cried. I'm sorry for keep hurting you, Hyunsuk-ah. I really didn't mean it,"

"I know," Hyunsuk said. "You're kind enough to try hard not to hurt me. It's just me. Who keep getting hurt. Maybe it come with package. The curse and the keep getting hurt thing. I probably just not that lucky. That's all,"

Jihoon remembered Taehyung's words back then. That the cursed one will be the one who get hurt the most? Or something along that line.

"I'll stay for few weeks if you want to," Jihoon said.

"Nah. You can just move out already. I'm going to spend my summer break at my family's house. This place probably will be empty too. But if you want to stay, it's up to you," Hyunsuk said. "Actually I'm going back today. I'll go to the university from my family's house for the next week,"

"Isn't it's far from university?" Jihoon asked.

"It is. But when else I can trouble my older brother. He has been living his peaceful life since I start going to university," Hyunsuk said. Jihoon chuckled. True. Hyunsuk in high school and middle school probably a very hard to handle. Seungcheol is a member of the school's board directors too, so it will be a real headache having a little brother when to the school but keep breaking the school's rules.

"You're surely an unbelievable guy back then," Jihoon said.

"My older brother will pick me up tomorrow. So don't forget to set the alarm before you go and lock everything up," Hyunsuk said.

"Aye, aye, captain," Jihoon said. They stay quiet for a while, staring at the ceiling above them. The two of them.

"I'm going to ask you something. Just answer it without asking anything. I just want to know your answer only," Hyunsuk said. Jihoon turned at Hyunsuk before he lie on his side, facing Hyunsuk who's still staring at the ceiling.