14

Three days. It has been three days since the last kiss, Hyunsuk counted. It's not like Jihoon need to go somewhere so far away or Jihoon being too busy to even meet him. In fact, they met everyday. They even hang out everyday after school. Unlike before Jihoon know that the period of his heart shaped bruise to disappeared increased to a week, Jihoon doesn't kiss him every day. There will always be a day or two that he missed giving Hyunsuk his daily dose. If these continues, it will be take a longer time for them to complete the 1000 kisses.

Hyunsuk is quite sure that Jihoon doesn't really like kissing him, on his lips anyway. He always tried to find other spot that might give the same result when he kissed Hyunsuk's lips before he actually kiss Hyunsuk on his lips. It's frustrating but who is Hyunsuk to complain. He should be more than grateful that Jihoon didn't just ran away and disappeared that he couldn't find him anywhere. He should be glad that Jihoon himself want to help him with his curse. Even though it has been really suffocating being around Jihoon and dealing with whatever experiment the taller guy trying to conduct on him and his curse.

Today too. Jihoon has been hanging out at his house. In his bedroom. Just to finish his homework and to watch some anime on his phone. Hyunsuk haven't get his daily dose of kiss for three days even the supplier is always very close to him everyday. Do he really need to initiate it? Steal it from Jihoon when they're alone? It's not like he's desperate for it yet. But Hyunsuk definitely will do it if Jihoon won't kiss him for another 4 days. He'll definitely going to steal his daily dose from Jihoon.

"Is there anything wrong?" Seungcheol asked. They're having a dinner together. Seungcheol has been observing his younger brother. He's really sure that there's something bothering Hyunsuk. At first, he just want to let it slide. It's probably just because of his study and things. But Seungcheol feels like it might be the best chance to talk about it to Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk raised up his head to look at his older brother who's sitting across him. "You don't like the food? Should I make you another dish? You've been playing with your food and not even start to eat yet,"

"Ah. No. It's just. There's things in my mind," Hyunsuk said. He take a bite of the dish that his older brother prepared. It's delicious. As expected from Seungcheol. He always make a delicious food everytime. "Um. It's good. You're going to add this on your companies product?"

"No. Maybe. I don't know. I ate that on my business trip in Thailand. It's surprisingly really good but I don't feel like Korean will enjoy the original taste that much. So I've been trying to change here and there to match local's taste bud. How is it?" Seungcheol asked.

"If you asked me. You always make a good food. This is delicious as well," Hyunsuk said. He continue to eat. Seungcheol stares at his younger brother.

"Is thing not going well with your class monitor?" Seungcheol asked. Hyunsuk almost chocked on his food. He quickly grabbed the water in front of him. He drank the plain water and tried to clear his throat from the unpleasant feeling because of the force of the spices entering his throat. His throat felt like it's burning. Seungcheol still staring at him. Hyunsuk take another sip of the water and cleared his throat again.

"What are you talking about. I'm just fine with my class monitor. It's not like I'm trying to messed up with my classmate or make any trouble at school. I even tried my best to be as lowkey as possible, okay?" Hyunsuk said.

"You know that I asked your homeroom teacher to ask any of your peer to tutor you for the mock test, right?" Seungcheol asked.

"I know," Hyunsuk continue to eat. "But you know that you don't have to, right? I don't even need a tutor. I can manage it myself,"

"But you need a push. I know that you're smart enough. That you study well on your own. But. Well. I'm worried. What if you keep on with your revenge plan on me even during the CSAT?" Seungcheol asked. Hyunsuk almost chuckled that Seungcheol knew that his bad results in his academy is just to take a revenge on him. "But he's willing to be your push button. Your class monitor. I'm thankful for him. Considering a lot of kids rejected it,"