31

Hyunsuk quickly open his eyes. His heart beating so fast remembering what happened yesterday. He looked around. He's alone in the bedroom. So, it's all a dream. Hyunsuk let out a heavy sigh. Somehow it's really hurt. His heart. Hyunsuk couldn't help but to cry. He just let is tears falls. He can't handle the pain anymore. He misses him so much that he keep thinking about him. Hyunsuk decided that he'll go back to Seoul today. He just need to see Jihoon. He doesn't care if he need to act selfish, but this is too painful for him to handle.

Hyunsuk whipped his tears when he noticed something. His wrist. The heart shaped bruise. The mark is already being renewed. His eyes got widened. Hyunsuk is confused on what actually happened. When he tried to get off from the bed, then he just realized about something. That it's not a dream. But where's Jihoon? Did he left? He just left? Hyunsuk quickly turned at a sound at the door. Jihoon stood there with a shocked expression as he looked at Hyunsuk who's currently crying. He carefully walked toward the bed and sit beside Hyunsuk. He afraid that he actually hurt him or something.

"I-"

"I thought you left!" Hyunsuk sobs. Jihoon blinked his eyes. Hyunsuk keep on wailing. "I thought you really hate me. That you left after yesterday. I really thought you don't want to see me anymore. I'll treat you better. Just don't leave me anymore,"

"Wow... I didn't expect to see you begging me like this," Jihoon said. He opened his arms. Waiting for Hyunsuk to hug him. But the shorter guy didn't move and just keep on sobbing while wiping his tears with his bare arm. Jihoon leaned forward and kiss him on his lips. Hyunsuk breath hitched as he felt something on his lips. Jihoon starting to move his lips on Hyunsuk's. Making sure that there's no surface on Hyunsuk's lips left from the touch of his lips. Only their lips that are connected, savoring the moment, slowly and calmly. There's nothing chasing them. As if there's only the two of them, in their own world.

Jihoon pulled away first but he quickly observing Hyunsuk's expression. To make sure he didn't upset the shorter guy anymore. Jihoon smiled as Hyunsuk blushed a bit. Looked shy than upset. Jihoon is glad that Hyunsuk didn't look like he's going to cry again or punch him or anything.

"You've stopped crying," Jihoon teased. "My kiss works every time, to stop you from crying,"

"S-shut up," Hyunsuk said. He tried to hide his face but Jihoon grabbed his hands fast. Making Hyunsuk facing him.

"Why you won't give me a hug?" Jihoon asked.

"Because of that dream. You opened your arms and I hug you. But after that.. I just.. I hope I never had that dream," Hyunsuk said. Jihoon sighed.

"That dream again? At this point I might get jealous with the me in your dream. The scumbag me. Well. It's not like the real me is any good but a little better than the me in your dream. At least I won't blame you on anything," Jihoon said. "Stop thinking about the me in your dream. Just focus on me who's right in front of you right now. I'm going to rewrite everything that the me in your dream left in your memory. I'm not going to let you to even think about that me in your dream ever again,"

"Why the hell are you being jealous of yourself. You're really unbelievable," Hyunsuk giggled. Jihoon touched Hyunsuk's left cheek, making the shorter guy's giggles stopped. He looked into Jihoon's eyes.

"Keep smiling. Keep laughing when you're with me. I love seeing you happy. I'm sorry for keep being the reason of your tears. The reason of you crying," Jihoon said. "I'll try my best to better for you. So, give me a chance,"

"It's felt like a dream," Hyunsuk said. He hold Jihoon's hand. "For having you here. To hear that words from you. It really felt unreal since yesterday. I really thought that I might be dreaming again. I don't want to wake up ever again if this is just another dream,"