07

"And what are you doing here? I've told you to stop hanging out here and go study or something. You're going to take your college administration test soon don't you? Didn't your parents sign you for cram school?" Jimin nags.

"They did. And they agree to stop sending me to those cram schools if I'm still in the top 5 in my grade," Jihoon says.

"And you manage to? Wow. I have a genius nephew," Jimin says. "But still. You need to study, Park Jihoon. And please stop hanging out around here. You know that my older brother will scold you. Not me,"

"That's why I don't care. If he didn't blame any other people, then I'll be fine," Jihoon says. "It's not like they actually cared about me. They just care about their reputation. And I still know how to not taint it,"

"How confident," Jimin says. Jimin just noticed something on Jihoon's face. He was so busy preparing the ingredients that he'll use for cooking the meals at his restaurant tomorrow when Jihoon just arrived that he didn't really pay any attention to the younger guy. "Yah! Did fight today? That's a new one. I haven't seen it yesterday huh? That's so not you letting them to punch you in face,"

"I didn't. They played tricks on me that they manage to punch me on my face. But I still win tho," Jihoon says. "And I don't really feel like fighting today. But they just attack me first. It's purely just self defense,"

"But that still look nasty. How're you going to school tomorrow looking like that? It doesn't really suit the 'honor student' vibe you're trying to push tho," Jimin says. "And aren't your parents going to be shocked seeing your face like that?"

"I can still wear make ups to cover these up. It's not like I've done that just once or twice. My make up skill is quite good now," Jihoon replied. "And did you forgot that they have to attend some business related event overseas? They're not going to be around for a week. A win for me,"

"You're lucky that they're not around now, huh?" Jimin smirks at his nephew. "Have you eaten? What do you want to have?"

"Anything is fine," Jihoon answers.

"Didn't you said that you won the fight? Why are you acting like this?" Jimin asks. "And I'm still wondering how did they manage to punch you in your face. I know your fighting style. So, it's quite surprising for me,"

"I just... Have a lot of thoughts today. I can't even sort my thoughts. Am I doing the right thing? What am I actually doing? Why did this thing happened? Did I really fucked up? Is this really a fate or I can just avoid it? Can I actually live my usual calm days if I didn't do that?" Jihoon asks.

"There's nothing calm about your day, Park Jihoon," Jimin says. "Why? Someone want you to be their boyfriend again? How many did you had already? 3? 4?"

Jihoon looks up. He did dated, a few times before, since second year of middle school. But those relationship doesn't even last long because his past partners said that Jihoon is too good, too kind for them. Or Jihoon is not like how they thought he'll be. And, yes. None of his past partners know about his real personality. Jihoon didn't show it yet because he wanted to know them better first before he shows them his true self. But it doesn't even reached to that point at all.

And for Hyunsuk. He did asked him for a relationship. A business relationship, Hyunsuk said. But Jihoon not quite sure with it. How will it turn out? How well this will be? There's just too much to think about.

"Samcheon. Have you ever planned to have a family?" Jihoon asks.

"What a weird question. Did you have a fever or something?" Jimin put the back of his hand on Jihoon's forehead.

"I'm just curious. Because you didn't seems like to dated or dating someone," Jihoon says. "Someone just told me that they don't want to date anyone and plan to be single forever because they don't want anyone to suffer because of them,"