28

"Hah.." Jihoon sighed. Yujin who's sitting right next to him rolled her eyes. It's not the first or second time Jihoon has been sighing since they started their discussion session.

"Stop sighing, Park Jihoon. I can't focus hearing you keep sighing," Yujin said while her eyes still on the materials they gathered for the assignment. Trying to read and understand the content of it without getting distracted by Jihoon who's keep on sighing. But Jihoon sighed even louder. Yujin had enough of it. She slammed the material on the table and looked at Jihoon. "Jihoon. We're supposed to have a discussion. Not me hearing you sighing,"

"Stop talking. I'm trying to think," Jihoon said. He massaged his temple. Jihoon hit his head with his fist. "Why the hell I can forget that. Stupid Park Jihoon,"

"Let me help you. Maybe if I hit you with this, you can remember better. Or you probably can even have a better memory that now. Wanna try?" Yujin showed their textbook. An almost 5 inches thick textbook. Jihoon looked at Yujin in disbelief.

"Are you trying to kill me or something?" Jihoon asked. "If it's about memory, shouldn't you try it on yourself instead of me?"

"What is it? What make you keep sighing and disturbing me who tried hard to finish this assignment so I can spend my summer break in peace even though we already used a whole week of our summer break just to gather materials of this subject," Yujin said. "What did you forget about?"

"I couldn't remember that I've slept with someone," Jihoon said.

"You get someone pregnant?" Yujin asked.

"What?! No!" Jihoon said.

"Oh," Yujin nodded. "Is it Hyunsuk?"

"Yeah," Jihoon sighed again. Yes. Yujin knew about Hyunsuk. She knew about him and Hyunsuk but not the whole situation. Few days after starting university, Yujin somehow caught him kissing Hyunsuk- for his daily dose, and even took a picture of them. As if it's a karma, Yujin blackmailed him that she'll post the picture on the university's page if he doesn't want to do what Yujin asked him to. Actually, Yujin only asked him to help her with her study, with the classes. Because Yujin didn't really choose this course, it's her mother who keep asking her to.

And that's who Jihoon keep sticking around with Yujin. After a few weeks, Yujin sent the picture of him kissing Hyunsuk and told him that she already deleted it but she still stick around Jihoon to asked him to help her with the classes. They got close and Jihoon didn't mind to help her. Yujin is not a slow learner or anything. It's just because she didn't have any interest toward law subjects, it make her hard to digest even the easiest thing.

"Okay. Let's jotted it down. I caught you and Choi Hyunsuk kissing. It doesn't seems like one sided or forced. Both of you okay with the kiss. Next, you said that you guys are not dating, but you two kissing and you can't even give me an actual explanation about it. You also told me that you're straight and never attracted to any guy. Then, you said that you slept with him? You sure you're not gay?" Yujin asked. "And you said that you didn't remember sleeping with him. So, what's the problem? Is he avoiding you or something,"

"I was drunk and couldn't remember the first time I slept with him," Jihoon said. He now can remember it clearly. Every single thing he said, he did to Hyunsuk. He liked it, but the fact that he actually couldn't remember about it make him frustrated.

"First time? You slept with him multiple time?" Yujin asked. "And not gay?"

"I said I was drunk," Jihoon said.

"The first time. You're drunk when you sleep with him for the first time. What about after that? The second time? Third time? You still drunk?" Yujin asked. Jihoon sighed. "See? You probably just gay for Hyunsuk. Like who won't. Just look at him. Being all attractive without even trying. Pretty sure that even guy will fall for him. I would gladly date him too,"