25

Hyunsuk open his eyes when he feel like something wrapped tightly around his waist from his back. Hyunsuk looked downward. It's Jihoon's hands. Hugging him from behind. Hyunsuk noticed that his clothes already changed and he didn't feel sticky or uncomfortable even after what they did yesterday. Hyunsuk remembered it well. He's not too drunk and he really did wanted to do it with Jihoon anyway. Hyunsuk was very ready to any respond from the taller guy, either he'll do it or rejected him. He's prepared. Still, it's a bit surprising that Jihoon is willing to sleep with him.

Jihoon always took care of him well. Hyunsuk really appreciate it. He doesn't really remember what happened in the restaurant yesterday but he remember one thing that Jihoon said to Jaehyuk. 'At least, he choose me'. Hyunsuk sighed. Jihoon knew that Hyunsuk will choose him anyway because of the curse. But for Jihoon, he still can choose any other person other than him. That's quite frustrating. Hyunsuk didn't know how to tie Jihoon down or to only make him his. Hyunsuk didn't even have a courage to be clear about his feeling toward Jihoon.

"Are you awake?" Jihoon asked. Hyunsuk can feel his warm breath on his nape. Hyunsuk take a deep breath before he try to break Jihoon's hug. Jihoon let him go and Hyunsuk quickly sit up straight. His waist is still hurt even though it's the second time they did it. He looked around. Seems like other than clean his body up, Jihoon also tidy up the room a bit. And yes. They did it in his bedroom again. "How's your body?"

Hyunsuk flinched at that question. He didn't dare to look at Jihoon recalling how aggressive he has been toward Jihoon yesterday. He remember sucking and leaving marks on Jihoon's skin. Suddenly, his head aches. Hyunsuk hold his head with his both hands. Jihoon who's still lying down beside him quickly sit up and make Hyunsuk to face him. He hold Hyunsuk's hand that he put on his head. Now Hyunsuk have to face him, there's a worried expression on Jihoon's face.

"Are you okay? Want me to get you medicine?" Jihoon asked.

"I'm fine," Hyunsuk said. He took of Jihoon's hands from his head and his hands. Jihoon still staring at him.

"About yesterday-"

"Don't talk," Hyunsuk stops him. "I don't have anything to say about yesterday. We have nothing to say about yesterday. It's what happened yesterday. Yesterday is yesterday,"

Hyunsuk can feel his face heated up. He really don't want to talk about yesterday. Even though he really want to do it, he only brave enough with a little help of the alcohol. It was easier after Jihoon didn't remembered the night they shared before. It's tough that he, they remembered what happened yesterday very well.

"But I have," Jihoon said. He grabbed Hyunsuk's shoulder and make the smaller guy to face him. He lift Hyunsuk's head by pushing his chin up, to make him to look at his face. Hyunsuk has been avoiding the eyes contact. Really different than what he did yesterday. Jihoon tried not to grinned at that reaction. While Hyunsuk, he's still feel embarrassed seeing the marks he left of Jihoon. Those still can be covered by his shirt, right? What about him? Jihoon didn't leave any marks on him, right? He remembered that the taller guy only left soft kisses on his skin, other than his lips. "It's not your first time yesterday, am I right?"

"So what?" Hyunsuk asked. He looked into Jihoon's eyes. It's still frustrating that Jihoon didn't remember about their first time sleeping together. But Hyunsuk didn't really feel like he's going to tell him anyway. Jihoon didn't even remember.

"Huh?" Jihoon's confused on the sudden change in attitude.

"So what if yesterday is not my first time? Yesterday probably not my second time? So what?" Hyunsuk asked. Jihoon looked a little shocked at Hyunsuk's remark. "I took an advantage on a drunk guy. He doesn't even remember so nothing much to worry about. And I was just too horny anyway,"