04

"You awake?" Hyunsuk turned at Jihoon who's sitting beside him while playing with his phone. He didn't wear his glasses. It reminded Hyunsuk that Jihoon didn't has his glasses on two days ago too, the day Jihoon helped him away from an almost bleeding fight where Hyunsuk definitely will lose. Hyunsuk looks around while trying to get up. He's in their school's infirmary. Hyunsuk just realized about something.

"How did I get here?" Hyunsuk asks.

"You teleported," Jihoon says. Hyunsuk glares at Jihoon, demanding the real answer. Jihoon let out a sigh before answering the question with the obvious answer. "I carried you here,"

Hyunsuk's eyes got widened. He still trying to process what he just heard from Jihoon. Noticing the change of expression from the shorter guy, Jihoon adds.

"Bridal style," Jihoon smirks. Hyunsuk shuts his eyes, trying to deny the things that already happening. Jihoon just chuckles beside him. "You've fainted. I'm not that cruel to leave you like that there, okay. And there's no one else around so who else who going to bring you here if it's not me?"

"Did anyone saw you?" Hyunsuk asks with a seriously curious face somehow caught Jihoon off guard. He clears his throat.

"The nurse saw me. And when I brought you here, there's no one else other than the nurse," Jihoon says. "And the school is already over. The nurse asked me to wait for a bit when I brought your bag here because he need to go somewhere,"

"Oh! You're up, Hyunsuk-si," Mr Hong, the school nurse says as he enters the infirmary. "How's your feeling? You got a slight fever just now,"

"I'm okay now. Thanks," Hyunsuk says.

"I'm glad you did. Make sure that you go to the clinic if you're still feel unwell, okay? You really make me worried when Jihoon-si suddenly brought you who's already unconscious here before. Please do get yourself checked if you feel something is wrong with your body, okay? No matter how strong you are, you, we, are still human," Mr Hong says.

After filling up some form, Hyunsuk can go back home. He looks at his left wrist. The heart shaped bruise is still there, but looks a little lighter in color than few hours before, meaning that he won't get into series of misfortunes, yet. Right? Hyunsuk let out a sigh. How long did he need to go through this thing? Did he need to get a kiss everyday so he won't get any misfortune? But for how long? Until he's 30?

"Why are you following me?" Hyunsuk asks.

"I'm not following you tho," Jihoon says. "And that's not how you talk to the person who helped you, Mr Choi Hyunsuk,"

"You are the root of my misfortune, Park Jihoon," Hyunsuk says.

"What do you mean?" Jihoon asks, genuinely confused. Hyunsuk stops for a while. He let out a heavy sigh. Hyunsuk himself didn't really know and understand how the 'curse' actually work. How would he able to tell Jihoon anything about it?

"Forget about it. You won't understand it anyway," Hyunsuk says before he quickened the pace of his steps. Hyunsuk sits at the bus stop, waiting for the next bus. After a few minutes, Jihoon also arrived at the same bus stop; takes a seat right beside Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk tries not to pay any attention to Jihoon who seems like he has something to say to Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk just scrolls on his phone, while wishing the time will pass faster.

"You, okay?" Jihoon asks after a little more than 5 minutes sitting beside Hyunsuk.

"Why do you think that I am not?" Hyunsuk asks.

"Right... I probably just worried for nothing. You looks just fine after you woke up," Jihoon says. "Just. Please don't say something like that again. Please value your life, Choi Hyunsuk,"