22

"Hyunsuk-ah," Jihoon caressed Hyunsuk's hair softly. Trying not to forcefully wake him up. Hyunsuk moved a bit while pouting his lips, still not fully awake yet. Jihoon gently pats Hyunsuk's arm. Hyunsuk slowly open his eyes. His eyes met Jihoon's who's sitting on the floor, beside his bed. Jihoon smiled at him. "Good morning,"

"Hm," Hyunsuk said. He rubbed his eyes before sit up on the bed. Hyunsuk lift his head, looking at JIhoon as the taller guy stands up. Hyunsuk turned at the digital alarm clock that he put it on the small table beside his bed. It's just 2 minutes before the alarm. And he already awake thanks to Jihoon.

"I'm preparing breakfast. Do you want me to make you coffee or you want to get it from the cafe?" Jihoon asked.

"You," Hyunsuk gave a short answer but Jihoon understand it well.

"Okay then. Go and get ready. You have a morning class today, right?" Jihoon asked before he walked out from Hyunsuk's bedroom. Hyunsuk look at his left wrist. It's not yet being 'renewed'. Jihoon haven't kiss him yet. It has been a little more than a month since Jihoon living together with Hyunsuk after getting chased out from his apartment by his parents after knowing that Jihoon not taking the business course as they expected he will.

Everyday, Jihoon will wake him up, prepare the breakfast and sometimes dinners. Jihoon also currently working part time at Jimin's restaurant to pay for his part of bills and groceries since his monthly pocket money is just enough for his foods, transports and some other things. Hyunsuk told him that he didn't have to do so because Jihoon has been doing the chores around Hyunsuk's house and even cook for them. Hyunsuk is quite worried for Jihoon because he know that law students need to study a lot more than design student like him.

And for Jihoon to do part time job almost everyday, Hyunsuk worried if he doesn't has time to even take a rest. Hyunsuk tried his best to not make Jihoon do chores around his house whenever he manage to do so. They did argued for a few times about it for past few weeks, but yeah. Hyunsuk walked toward the bathroom to take a shower. Hyunsuk noticed that it has been him who initiate the kiss, everyday. Well, not really a real kiss. Just a peck on the lips. But still count anyway. Jihoon still treat him as usual. It's just he never kiss Hyunsuk anymore. Jihoon will be the one who receive it instead.

After done getting ready, Hyunsuk walked out with this bag. Jihoon is still in the kitchen but already done getting ready for class. Hyunsuk stood right next to Jihoon who's cooking some scrambled eggs.

"You're done?" Jihoon turned at Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk quickly grabbed Jihoon's head and left a short kiss on his lips. Even though it's what Hyunsuk has been doing for past few weeks. Openly, obviously, stealing kiss for Jihoon, but it's still left Jihoon speechless every time. And it does make Hyunsuk happy whenever he saw that expression but he tried his best not to let it shows on his face.

"Eggs today?" Hyunsuk asked. Jihoon who was froze while looking at Hyunsuk direction, start to resume his activities.

"Yeah. Why? You want to eat something else? What you want to have for breakfast?" Jihoon asked.

"Egg is fine," Hyunsuk said. He walked toward the coffee maker and pour the coffee into his cup. Hyunsuk know that Jihoon doesn't really prefer coffee but he'll always drink it as well if Hyunsuk asked Jihoon to make him his morning coffee. Jihoon put the scrambled eggs on the table before he walked toward the sink to wash the pan he just used.

Hyunsuk heard a vibration. It's Jihoon's phone that he put on silent mode. Jihoon always did that. Someone is calling Jihoon. The caller id is, Ahn Yujin.

"Jihoon. Your girlfriend called," Hyunsuk said.

"Yujin?" Jihoon asked, walking out from the kitchen after wiping his hands dry. He took his phone. "I've told you I don't have a girlfriend,"