16

Hyunsuk looked around, scanning the interior of his new house starting from today. His parents bought him an apartment under his name as a gift for him getting accepted to the university. The apartment is very close to the university he's going to attend to. Hyunsuk sits on the sofa in the living room. It's a small apartment with 2 rooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and living room attached to the balcony that's separated with sliding doors. There are a lot of shops and utilities available near by the apartment complex where his apartment is located at since it's only 5 minutes walking to reach the university. Many units at the apartment complex are made to rented by university students.

Hyunsuk is satisfied with it and is very thankful that he doesn't need to bother to think about where he should live at while attending university. It was less than a week ago when the result of the entrance test was out and surprisingly Hyunsuk got into his first pick course and university. He's more glad because he's going to attend the same university as Jihoon, because he don't need to think of how to get his daily kisses if they need to attend different university. Yes. Only because of that, nothing more.

Suddenly someone pressed the passcode of his apartment. Hyunsuk sit up straight. Only Seungcheol who know his apartment passcode and he didn't tell him that he's going to pay a visit today. Hyunsuk getting ready to kick out anyone if it's not Seungcheol and somehow manage to break in his apartment. Hyunsuk stand up along with the door opening but is relieved that it's just Jihoon who's there, at his door. But, wait! He haven't even tell Jihoon his apartment address or he's moving in today or the passcode of his apartment.

"Choi Hyunsuk! Congratulation for getting into university even though you didn't even tell me about it at all when it's almost a week passed already~ Congratulations~ Congratulations ~" Jihoon sand while walking inside with something in his hands. Some foods and coffee? "I don't know what you would like to eat. So I just buy anything I saw on my way here,"

Hyunsuk's eyebrows jerked in excitement when he saw his favourite burger. Seeing Hyunsuk's expression change make Jihoon glad that he didn't change his mind to buy other food instead of that burger. Hyunsuk grabbed the iced coffee that Jihoon bought along and drink it. He stared at the cup excitedly after taking a sip. A flavour he wanted to have right now so badly. He already thought of going out to get the coffee from the cafe just a few blocks away from his apartment just now. But now, it look like he don't even need to do so.

"You're really cruel, Choi Hyunsuk. Not telling me that you're moving in today," Jihoon said.

"And how did you know about it when I haven't told you?" Hyunsuk asked while unwrapping the burger. He's actually quite hungry after cleaning and arranging things in his new home.

"Your hyung told me about it. He even give me your passcode," Jihoon said.

"You're best buddy with Seungcheol hyung now? It felt like it's just a while ago when you're being scared of him when you met him at our family's house," Hyunsuk stated.

"Well. Things happened. And unexpectedly, he's friend with Taehyung samcheon. The firm where Taehyung samcheon working at is the legal partner of your hyung's company. Do you even know that?" Jihoon asked.

"It's the first time I heard about it," Hyunsuk said.

"And you didn't even tell me about your result. We're going to attend the same university, you know?" Jihoon asked.

"I know," Hyunsuk said. Of course he know. He already checked Jihoon's result right after getting his.

"How?" Jihoon asked.

"I happened to remember your exam index number so I checked it online," Hyunsuk said while keep eating the burger.

"And you didn't even say anything to me? Not congratulate me after you know about it?" Jihoon asked while pouting as if he's sulking.